Community Art ! [first post depository]

Users who are viewing this thread

skvor said:
viking pinup lassy :smile:

8xDPvda.jpg

Wanted to point out specific details I like, but can't change my mind what I like the most, just awesome, folds, shadows, anatomy, colors, pose... all of it <3

e27 said:
Is skvor a professional artist?
Not really, hes just an ordinary vikingr player. Anyone who plays vikingr long enough can easily draw like that, it also makes your manhood grow bigger, voice deeper and grows an awesome beard all over your face* regardless of a gender.

*may not work as good if you have a red haired woman on your avatar

STARik said:
e27 said:
Not really, hes just an ordinary vikingr player. Anyone who plays vikingr long enough can easily draw like that, it also makes your manhood grow bigger, voice deeper and grows an awesome beard all over your face regardless of a gender.
Not true.

:cry:

hrotha said:
Not true.
:cry:

Well you ruined your awesome beard with being a woman as your avatar suggests you are. Women get so-so beard, but still its a beard.*
*change avatar and cover your face with the blood of enemies each evening for 2 weeks and you should be fine

Beard or not, you should definitely change your avatar to the glorious horsie, Hróþa. The fidgeting woman is flustering me in a way.

STARik said:
e27 said:
Not really, hes just an ordinary vikingr player. Anyone who plays vikingr long enough can easily draw like that, it also makes your manhood grow bigger, voice deeper and grows an awesome beard all over your face* regardless of a gender.

True story, life before playing Vikingr was so much different.
10518989_10202294446794603_2146890642119832912_n.jpg

white bearded skvor arrives from beyond to tell stories and answer all your questions

HUtH said:
Was that some excercising with colors? That dress-background contrast, the skin mix, man, you're getting beter and better in this
Actually yes, I was trying to do something nice with the colours, with the way they work together and affect each other.
The dress was especially hard to achieve with as few brush strokes as possible.
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
What's that "professional artist"? Also, what's that "skvor"?
I'd say yes he is
professional artist. I would say that's anyone regardless skill, who makes living by making art. I'm not yet dependant on what I earn with my drawing but I do the kind of work others make living with.

skvor is nought but very bad truncation of my real name, Štorch (stork)

Vikingr did affect me. The things I do, The person I am, I owe that to vikingr!
*bursts in tears of approval*

Back
Top Bottom