Communities fight we should all unite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshee9

Recruit
Hello M&B NW community. My name Is killer and im sure from the post of the nw official (not official) post you have heard of LCC ,ANH and AGS. I have played M&B for 2 years now and have had the welcoming of all 3 communities. Little did i know that i would be throwing myself into a literate Civil war between all 3 communities. I have always appreciated all servers but i have to admit at times i have hated both servers and have gone behind all servers backs to be what you call a backstabber/spy. The leader of ANH (now known as MOV) Hikkupz Is and still a great person to talk to. (be careful when hes drunk :p), And so are the leaders of LCC/Glovine Matt Ryan and Baron BAANus. (Unfortunately Matt and Ryan have left us). But in my honest opinion because of knowledge of all communities very deeply it is not the owners that has sparked this fake civil war. But us as the players on these servers. We here rumors and we turn these into reality, we hear lies and we think that it is the truth, we fight thinking one is the enemy but really were just Shooting our own men. But i have also known the hatred from all communities at a certain time playing on these communities. But in our sense were all Australians and like they say. We always make up for things we do wrong. But the hardest part is admitting it. For my part i am Admitting that i was a spy for both LCC and MOV/ANH, i trolled both communities at a stage in my time staying there and i have gotten angry at both LCC and MOV/ANH. Now that i have done my part. We all need to step up as Australians, make up, apologize and start to get along because 2 is always better working together as 1. Thank you

Killer: Supporter of LCC MOV/ANH Glovine and the AGS Australian M&B Communities

Its sad to see the LCC servers go. I can barely find a decent server to play on these days and while I enjoy MOV, I can't say I am having the best non-lag experiences.

Drama is international I am afraid. XD

The LCC servers went down after a member of the LCC had stored ddos attack software and had taken the admin password. While his doing so was probably more in a joking light rather than a malicious one it resulted in the servers being formatted and whether or not they are coming back I don't know.

So yeah community tends to shoot itself in the foot. Now Aus is left with 2 main servers less. As for the spying thing of the OP I haven't really followed the ANH and LCC rivalry much but it did get ugly a few times I believe.

It is sad to see LCC go down, but now that the LCC forums are down, and the steam group has been desolved, various LCC Regiments are moving over to/participating in the MOV Line battles now. LCC probably wont recover especially once their TS dies.

rejenorst said:
Its sad to see the LCC servers go. I can barely find a decent server to play on these days and while I enjoy MOV, I can't say I am having the best non-lag experiences.

Dont know what u mean by lag, LCC was horrible with lag for me, and the server would crash quite a bit

Not sure but I had really bad unexplainable lag on MOV for a while. Seems to be a bit better lately but it may also be when there's a lot of players.

Please, forget about New Zealanders more.

Also it shouldn't be too surprising when out of  100s of people there are factions, groups and cliques that don't get along. It's human nature. Just like those extremists who put so much emotion into gaming communities, there's always going to be some

Basically LCC changed the people who run it, and the server providers left the community so the now there needs to be a way to fund new/carry on funding the old servers.

God dammit. Now everyone is stuck with playing under the silly settings that MOV assign to their servers. Are there any Australian NW battle servers left that use medium combat speed?

Son0fApollo said:
Basically LCC changed the people who run it, and the server providers left the community so the now there needs to be a way to fund new/carry on funding the old servers.

I don't think anyone cares enough to bother reviving the LCC at this point. It hasn't helped that from what I've been told Matt (who is supposedly employed or in an internship with glovine) disagreed with the decisions that the new admins were discussing and ended up permanent deleting all the forum files and the database. Considering that Matt has officer privileges on the steam group, I guess that explains why everyone other than admins have been kicked from the group...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom