Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, I have a really, really annoying problem with the N&S mod.
I have M&B, M&B:W, and NW of course. I have the N&S mod downloaded as well. Every time I try to install it, it says that I need the Napoleonic Wars expansion for Mount and Blade, and I can buy it on steam or www.talesworld.com etc. etc.. And I have tried to do this: Download the non-steam versions, doesn't work. Tried installing it whilst I have the non-steam and the Steam version of NW launched. Still it says that I don't have it. Please help, my regiment is havin' loads of fun, which I cannot participate in  :sad:

shemon said:
Hey, I have a really, really annoying problem with the N&S mod.
I have M&B, M&B:W, and NW of course. I have the N&S mod downloaded as well. Every time I try to install it, it says that I need the Napoleonic Wars expansion for Mount and Blade, and I can buy it on steam or www.talesworld.com etc. etc.. And I have tried to do this: Download the non-steam versions, doesn't work. Tried installing it whilst I have the non-steam and the Steam version of NW launched. Still it says that I don't have it. Please help, my regiment is havin' loads of fun, which I cannot participate in  :sad:

Try the registry edit, but make sure you run regedit with admin privileges. You should then be able to add your NW cdkey into a blank space.

Try the registry edit, but make sure you run regedit with admin privileges. You should then be able to add your NW cdkey into a blank space.

[/quote]
What is a registry edit?  :?:  :neutral:

Hey, wondering if I could bet some help.
I have a non-steam version of the game, and im trying to connect it to steam, but my key is invalid. Its a xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx type key, which isnt supported by steam, supposedly.
Any tips?

Please, modders of NW or Warband or others, do you know any solution?

It's urgent.

Link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=252164.new#new

Thanks.

I have a non-steam version of warband, how do I register it with steam?
Find your warband CD key and enter it in steam, it should register the game to your steam account.

I tried this, but it didn't work, steam said it was an invalid key

hi, really hope you can help. email me if so but...

I keep crashing with the new Napoleon DLC. It mostly happens during map changes but often in a middle of a map too. I get the following error message popup:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Games\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the applications's support team for more information.

so hope you can help!!! :mrgreen:

Thx.

Me and my friends like to joke around and we love fighting against people who have historical figures for names, so we decided to make characters of the Big Three Allied nations. I made a Josef Stalin character and while playing on the NW Official US 1 server, the admin banned me without warning. While I'd like it if we didn't get banned by the names of our characters (unless it was blatantly racist, homophobic, sexist etc.) especially historical figures, I guess I won't argue. I just want to get unbanned from the server, how do I do that?

I have a problem with the game crashing (Napoleonic wars), i've downloaded it from TW, every time i go to trooper selection it crashes but i found out that if i don't move my mouse over a trooper to select it it doesn't crash, but when i try to select it crashes to my desktop but then when i press ok on the RGL error window i go back again to my game...i think it has to do with the textures?
the rgl error says !mater->textures[rgl_mtk_diffusemap]->valid
warband and with F&S works fine...i guess because the trooper selection menu is diffrent, and it doesn't show the character that you have your mouse over it, i think that's the prob? and if so how can i fix it?
and thx  :grin:

I have the problem with north and south that the programm says that I have not bought N&BW NW . I tryed the registry edit but It says all ways that I have not bought N&BW NW ....  :sad:    pleas help ....

thanks 4 helping and sorry 4 englisch  :wink:

Looks like it's a problem caused by North&South as it only seems to happen with North&South lately.
Could you post about it in this thread? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,255966.0.html

They may be able to help you further.

I have post the problem alredy with north and south, i tried to install the zulu war mod (and the N&S mod) and the comes an erro that i dont have Mount and blade warband Napolionic wars (i have it on steam) ..... pleas help my howl regiment plays this mods ....  sorry 4 eniglisch and thank you 4 helping :smile:

I have no idea why it would say that if you have a legal version. I have never heard anyone say that with my own mod, so I can't help but think that they did something wrong somewhere perhaps?

Hello, i recently downloaded the dlc from amazon and warband from amazon. i had no problem installing warband on steam. but the activation for napoleonic wars does not work. i tried following the instructions on the first page, but every time i download it, or attempt to instal the dlc i get this message:

Mount&blade Warband has not been installed on this computer. Please download the full installer from taleworlds.com and use it to install the game.

If i'm correct i get this message also when downloading said installer. Any advice would be much appreciated

Can you try to add your keys to your forum account at www.taleworlds.com
If you can add them there, you know they are valid.
Which also means that you can download warband and NW from www.taleworlds.com and install the non-steam version.

Back
Top Bottom