Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just bought NW. I have latest version of M&B.
Did the 0 to 1 and vice versa. Played with Max connections. Verified data and im still getting Error in connection.

Any suggestions... i would like to play the game i just paid for  :grin:

Vince, I have Warband on Steam and I downloaded Napoleonic Wars of Taleworlds, I tried to download the the non-steam version of Warband to be able to play NW but when I download it, it says error and it won't let me continue to download it. Any advice?

MaHuD said:
try downloading from a different mirror?
or a different webiste?

I downloaded the one that Vince suggested on this thread and I don't know much other places to install the non-steam.

K i just downloaded the linked files also and installed and still can't play.
So Steam and Stand alone both give me, Cant connect error

Still no luck.
I this time tried deleting the keys from the registry and still no luck.

Ive tried stand alone version, steam version. Change 0 to 1 and vice versa etc etc

Vanilla M&B W works in multiplayer fine, but NW doesn't. It gets to Requesting Connection after validating the key and then just keeps saying unable to connect.
Im out of ideas. So its back onto support now please cause i dont know what else to do.
My network is fine and firewalls are set accordingly. So im pointing the finger at NW. Any suggestions? Ive paid for the game and id like to play.

thanks

I have a weird problem...I have steam version of the game(All Collection-including Napoleonic Wars) but today when I tried to enter a public server it asked me for serial key...It never happened before(I bought the game 2 weeks ago)..Public Server works when I introduce my key..but there are server like Elite_NW which doesent work...Someone please tell me whats happening

Fyzzaraya said:
I have a weird problem...I have steam version of the game(All Collection-including Napoleonic Wars) but today when I tried to enter a public server it asked me for serial key...It never happened before(I bought the game 2 weeks ago)..Public Server works when I introduce my key..but there are server like Elite_NW which doesent work...Someone please tell me whats happening

I'm having the same problem. I bought Napoleonic Wars in April, and now it demands a serial key to play -- and rejects it when I type it in. How do I fix this??

Try to manually add it?

1.Click Start > Run
2.Enter regedit
3.A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
4.Search the entry, serial_key_nw, make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
5.If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the game, connect to the server and have fun playing!

this really works?

I have a non-steam version of warband, how do I register it with steam?
Find your warband CD key and enter it in steam, it should register the game to your steam account.

i try to add my 4x4 cd key and it didn't work i think steam need 5x5 key

I tried to launch M&B NW, but it's crashes to desktop and says:

RGL ERROR
Mesh names should have at least 2 characters: rename "", in file "Modules\Napoleonic Wars\Resource\mmplants.brf"

Back
Top Bottom