Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Users who are viewing this thread

It hasn't updated for me on Steam I don't know why. I know that it's supposed to but when I got into the server browser for Napoleonic Wars and picked one it said I still hadn't updated.

Hello, I have got Warband on Amazon, and then NW on amazon too. But now i get white milky cloudy texture.

I looked up the top post and I dont see anything about both game on Amazon being solved?

"I have Warband on Steam, and the DLC from Gamersgate/Amazon/Taleworlds, What do I do?"

but i have bought this napoleonic wars from cdon.com  do those links still work?

I have warband on steam and NW downloaded on discshop.fi, then I downloaded both games in thoes links, and now any serial key don't work. Why? (And sorry my bad english)

my server list is realy buggy it sometimes take a lot of time to "retrieve" these servers and i cant find all the servers and when i try to connect it says like 20 times unnable to connect to server. and when i am trying to find server my computer is realy weard my  internet crashed and that kind of **** all the time. THIS IS ******** BULL**** HOLE GAME  IS JUST BUGGY CRAP. help...

My internet is fine but it says Unable to connect to server, disconnects me from servers when in game and then tells me my profile name is used by another. I can handle all other mods when on Warband and before last Saturday it was fine.

Lost Connection to Server glitch

I have tried everything ever suggested on all threads from resetting the secure connection to 0 trying the M&B test files, and deleting the rcl files even though there was never 2 and always 1.

I just recently joined a regiment and 90% of my games I get disconnected and when I can play its only for 5 minutes.

Now its gotten to the point where I made this account just to find the answers to this I really want to play this game please someone help!

hey guys i have already bought mount and blade napolionic wars but have lost the serial key and i have a new computer so i have to install it again is there anway to get te serial key again with out re buying it?

kylebrunt said:
hey guys i have already bought mount and blade napolionic wars but have lost the serial key and i have a new computer so i have to install it again is there anway to get te serial key again with out re buying it?

Dont you have an email about the serial key?

I was playing on Snowy Village i think the map is called, and British drummers and Skirmshers textures turned black, and when i was 15 feet from an ally, there banner didn't show. And when i'm spec i lag out when i move, and he kinda doubles out when he moves. Only really happens when it snows any idea what this might be?

Could be something wrong with the particle system?
Did you try running in Direct x 7 or alt-enter when  you get the problem?

I just bought my Napoleonic Wars DLC from Steam and everytime i tried to play on the tutorial, Multiplayer, and even on custom battles and everything else it keeps on freezing then crashing saying there is a RGL ERROR which say unexpected end of file while reading file: Modules\NapoleonicWars\triggers.txt. I mean i havent been able to put in my code at all. Please Help

- Right click on the Mount & Blade: Warband game and navigate to properties
- Click on the 'Local Files' tab
- click 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...'

This will then compare all the files with files on the steam server and check for any files out of place.

Back
Top Bottom