Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Naens

Recruit
WBNW
Ah thanks I'll do that, but it will it work with a steam version of the game? Or is it separate?

MaHuD

Section Moderator
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
You can use the key that you use in steam for the non-steam version aswell. But that will make the game not use steam.
But you can always use the steam overlay.

Naens

Recruit
WBNW
I successfully added the key, but the download still fails, along with the same message as before

MaHuD

Section Moderator
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
You need to use your warband key aswell. And first install warband non steam. Then NW.

Nardu

Recruit
hi maybe i.ll have more luck in this topic since the other where i posted has no answer to the precedant questions. So i ve a legAl version ( of course) and all was working fine. But, wihout any reason, now i can.t find any server except 6 ones on native, and empty. i tried all, nothing works. Like if it was able to load only 6 servers. Normaly, i see all the servers marked (around 350) and only those compatibles with the filter appeared. Now it detects only the 6 i mentioned ( with or without filters). I really don't know what the hell is that issue. Thanks in advance for your help

Tyber00

Recruit
My problem is that i am not abel to install mods for napolionic wars. THe erro message says that i dont have napolionic wars ...

I bought it in steam ....  (id: tyber00) so i wanna play blood and iron and north and south or other mods so pls help :smile:

thank you 4 helping and sry 4 englisch :smile:

ihavemilk4u

Recruit
So I tried downloading either the Warband or Napoleonic DLC from the links but it wont let me?
Both say 'C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\mb_warband_setup1152 (4) .exe is not a valid Win32 application'
HELP PLEASE? I LOVE THIS GAME Dx

MaHuD

Section Moderator
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
What OS are you using?

@Tyber,
That should be fine, you should contact the mod makers to fix their installer I geuss.

DieWithLoki

Recruit
Hey, my problem is that I've bought the game on a third-party site. It was advertised as the Steam version but I received the 4x4 serial key and Steam won't accept it when I try activating it there. So what I did was I downloaded the trial version from taleworlds.com and activated it in-game. So far so good, the game works fine but I would need the game in hungarian language so that when I record my gameplay to my hungarian audience I don't need to bother with translating on the fly and maybe even do some improvised roleplaying. :smile:

Is there any way to convert my "ordinary" version of the game to steam version?

Thanks guys!

Top Bottom