Comments: 3.0 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

The companion William reminds me of a certain character from a certain book....    Thanks for finally giving me some closure.

Kapi7613 said:
The companion William reminds me of a certain character from a certain book....    Thanks for finally giving me some closure.

The companion that reminds you of a certain character from a certain book, is actually based on a certain real person.

Leas son of the day: 17th century gun line vs frontal infantry advance. Yea...  :facepalm:

(I just beat a 1000 strong army with 150 troops because I had all the companions and all trained up to shoot and they just walked into me slowly feeding them self into the meat grinder.)

PPQ_Purple said:
Leas son of the day: 17th century gun line vs frontal infantry advance. Yea...  :facepalm:

(I just beat a 1000 strong army with 150 troops because I had all the companions and all trained up to shoot and they just walked into me slowly feeding them self into the meat grinder.)

Cavalry charge as a meatshield to cover the infantry advance !
Poor horses thought.

Goutlard said:
PPQ_Purple said:

Cavalry charge as a meatshield to cover the infantry advance !
Poor horses thought.
They tried... they really did. But basically once you've got something like 25 Hamato grade archers and gunners shooting into cavalry your average 5-6 men chunk of cavalry (which is the most I've ever seen the AI pull out at once) just melts away. I had like one guy reach my lines.

The scary part is this is on a full difficulty super speed run. I am not trying to be OP. Like I allowed my self to join a faction and get my first fief as early as level 30. Most of my companions are not even level 25.

Back
Top Bottom