Comments: 3.0 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Bow is not taken out of arena right ? I remember mentioning that it was weird :smile:

I personally think this would be awesome if multiplayer would come out for this!

SuicideSilence said:
I personally think this would be awesome if multiplayer would come out for this!

It would have like ten players palying at the same time (at max). It would just be tons of extra work for nothing. The single player still has bugs and hypotethical new elements and features take time anyway, so it's just best for everyone if the team concentrates on making a diamond out of sp.

jacobhinds said:
*lifts sake* It's a good day, lads :grin:
Since i can see a lot of submods happening i think I'll create a thread for that so visitors can keep track. And since phlpp has released the source code, I'll go ahead and make the animations into an official submod  :smile:
thanks for that. now i just have to think of a way to organize all this. i need to have as few stickies as possible while still having enough official topics so that new users can find what they're looking for

so i'm gonna sticky your thread in a bit, but i'm also thinking of adding the following

Announcements (locked -- only i make posts)
Latest Release 3.0 (this thread, locked for archival purposes, and unstickied and replaced with a new topic when a new version is released)
FAQ (actual FAQ and link to a wiki, which hasn't been made yet)
Submods (announce, release, and comment, but not request? or should requesting be allowed?)

we probably need a Bug Reports thread and a separate Suggestions thread, to corral people there rather than swamping this place with too many threads. or we can keep this topic unlocked and have those here to keep the number of stickies down. that could be unwieldy and defeat the purpose of having this subforum in the first place. Screenshots probably needs its own thread as well.

i'm going to check out the other subforums to see how they did it...

Sorry if this has been discussed before but has anyone made actions.txt that reverts the animations back to native? I find the new ones to be rather robotic and unpredictable for my tastes.

I would also make a thread for "Help and/or answers needed", like when you asked for some things (no one replied, but I would still make a thread, even if someone replies 1 years later about your question about temples or whatever it was :smile: ).

Agree, bugs and suggestions should have their own threads, else it gets too swamped.

Also, the 3.0 release should bring in new users to this forum.

Cheers...

oh hmm, a thread i would like to see, but not sticky, is a gameplay discussion thread about character ideas and strategies. that'd be interesting

also, i think i'll make the screenshots a screenshots/LP thread -- LPs to be linked from there, not played from there, of course

right now i'm wracking my brain on what to do with this old thread. i'm now leaning on copying the OP and making a new (closed, only for me) announcement thread and closing this one

alright, i'm not closing this after all, I'm preserving this to let it peter out as a comment thread

RIP thread, you took us through The Pioneer's Guild and The Caravanserai

Welp, the search function seems to be having problems at the moment, (Really search function? you're claiming 'weapon' was never typed in the last 296 pages? Really?), so I can't link to it, but:
The weapons still seem rather disproportionately small. I believe (phlpp) mentioned how they were still being scaled with the wrong something-or-other, but I can't find the reference.
What's up with that?

Back
Top Bottom