Comments: 3.0 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Boy, it's been around 2(+) days of GrizzlyAdamz as the last post.. When finally Hanakoganei post, then Harada, then Articulo.. And finally phlpp.. After phlpp's post there are around 18 post..
TOuLEZa.jpg

Anyway, I think that dropping microfaction right now and making it save compatible is a very good idea.. to stop people being mad crazy and saying bleh bleh bleh like a vampire :lol:

KhivalrousBear said:
Anyway, I think that dropping microfaction right now and making it save compatible is a very good idea.. to stop people being mad crazy and saying bleh bleh bleh like a vampire :lol:

Well, I desagree. To me microfactions are the main feature of 3.0, it won't bother me to wait even one more week to get them in this update. I mean I prefer one big update than two. Moreover making two successive patches isn't more complicated than making one ? (one link to upload...etc)

Here from reading your posts, I'll interpret them and tally up it up as a vote...
For microfactions in (willing to wait) 3.0
Miyoko
ThegnAnsgar
haitch40
Radetzky
jacobhinds
Harada
GrizzlyAdamz
Inanch-Bilge
Articulo34
Rathmor
Hanakoganei
EggsBenedictArnold
Kadoken

For microfactions in (not wanting to wait) 3.1
CrazyFoxhound
Aquilifer
Fog
KhivalrousBear
filtratedbread

If I misinterpreted your post or If I missed you, I'm sorry. Just let me know and I'll fix your tally.
Also, if you have not voted yet. I'll edit my post to add you in.

Articulo34 said:
This time I have to disagree with the crowd. I rather wait a bit longer and have microfactions from day one.
Honestly me too. But whatever phlpp thinks is best for his mod lol. Either way I'll just be happy to play again, because I can't take my current 2.1 games seriously anymore, knowing a new version will be out soon.

filtratedbread said:
Here from reading your posts, I'll interpret them and tally up it up as a vote...
For microfactions in (willing to wait) 3.0
Harada
GrizzlyAdamz
Inanch-Bilge
Articulo34
Rathmor
Hanakoganei
EggsBenedictArnold
Kadoken

For microfactions in (not wanting to wait) 3.1
CrazyFoxhound
Aquilifer
Fog
KhivalrousBear
filtratedbread

If I misinterpreted your post or If I missed you, I'm sorry. Just let me know and I'll fix your tally.
Also, if you have not voted yet. I'll edit my post to add you in.
Haha nice.

To pass the time, can someone tell me if my username Kadoken actually means anything in Japanese?

Ingame I've been using the name Nakatomi Kiryu, the first being a reference to Die Hard 1, and the second from the Yakuza series.

Edit: I keep getting TOTP'd.

Can anyone suggest good names for my character?

I still remember the first time I named my character after my favourite swordsman Miyamoto Musashi. I then had an awkward moment when I met Musashi in the bar.  :lol:

I usually just choose a names of various samurai cinema characters.

Kujuro Hirayama,
Saheita Kuranaga,
Sanjûrô Tsubaki (:lol:),
Sorinoaki Kyojin,
Taikatsu Toranao,
Shimada Shinzaemon,
Shimada Kambei,
Doi Magozaemon,
Kita Hanbei,
Muroto Hanbei,
Takenaka Hanbei (funnily enough all these Hanbei guys were villains),
Iori Izaka,
Takeichi Matsuo,
Komaki Heihachiro,
Sasa Hayatenosuke,
etc...

Kadoken said:
To pass the time, can someone tell me if my username Kadoken actually means anything in Japanese?

Ingame I've been using the name Nakatomi Kiryu, the first being a reference to Die Hard 1, and the second from the Yakuza series.

Edit: I keep getting TOTP'd.

Would depend on the characters/Kanji/Kana used. For example, Ken can mean sword or fist/punch, depending on the Kanji.

Shalictar Hammerfall said:
I usually just choose a names of various samurai cinema characters.

Kujuro Hirayama,
Saheita Kuranaga,
Sanjûrô Tsubaki (:lol:),
Sorinoaki Kyojin,
Taikatsu Toranao,
Shimada Shinzaemon,
Shimada Kambei,
Doi Magozaemon,
Kita Hanbei,
Muroto Hanbei,
Takenaka Hanbei (funnily enough all these Hanbei guys were villains),
Iori Izaka,
Takeichi Matsuo,
Komaki Heihachiro,
Sasa Hayatenosuke,
etc...

Sanjuurou Tsubaki being the best one :grin:

Where's Seibei Iguchi?

I have many profiles on Gekokujo

Kojuro Yuujin (Shogun)
Hyouka Nakamura (Daimyo)
Tsumaru Takeshi (Daimyo)
Giatsu Momo (Daimyo)
Shimada Shinzaemon (Rogue Ronin Kaicho)
Yojimbo (Oda Hatamoto Cavalry)
Toshiro Mifune (In & Out Ronin for highest bidder)
Gato (Rebellious Lord)
Jumon (Buddhist Warrior Monk)
Kagemune (Swordsman Mercenary)
Muramasa (Miyoshi Hatamoto Gunner)
Musashi (no explanation needed)
Sousuke Tomoya (Acting as a Ometsuke, party is full of Ometsuke, clean the roads of brigands and sell the equip & prisoners = $$$)
Yoroichi Haruhi (Onna Bushi Lord)
and finally
Yoshinobu (Assassin, and Lord capturer/ransomer)

You probably wonder "why so many profiles?" Because I like to diversify and explore EVERY. SINLGE. ASPECT. of this game to get the most out of it, plus I find doing the same thing over and over again gets boring quickly.

The current character I have is named Ujio (yes, yes, I know. Last Samurai... but Ujio was my favourite character in the film, and Sanada Hiroyuki is just an awesome actor).

The other character I have is named after my maternal grandfather, Oikawa Shigeru.

Ah yes, finally something to read XD :mrgreen:

Hanakoganei said:
Honestly me too. But whatever phlpp thinks is best for his mod lol. Either way I'll just be happy to play again, because I can't take my current 2.1 games seriously anymore, knowing a new version will be out soon.
^
this

lol for me then, my character name is Toyotomi Hideyoshi >.<

Back
Top Bottom