Comments: 3.0 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Really sad that 3.0 is a "Closed" beta :sad: Oh well. Lets brake my keyboard even more while waiting for the damn 3.0 to get out for everyone.

Onin no ran was pretty amazing. Maybe people who own m&b can play it while waiting...

linedup.png

guys, i am just so tempted to drop microfactions right now. but that still means i have 2 npcs of dialogue and 4 new scenes to finish. it's so close it's driving me crazy

phlpp said:
guys, i am just so tempted to drop microfactions right now. but that still means i have 2 npcs of dialogue and 4 new scenes to finish. it's so close it's driving me crazy

Don't worry, don't go crazy, Just breath and smoke some Ganja to be happy. Lol. You mean microfactions that would be non-joinable? Like...... "Knight Orders" And stuff like that? If so, I'd say, In my own personal opinion, as I don't have knowledge of scripting, that you should save it for later updates, as I believe 3.0 will have MANY new stuff.. which most certainly translates to; BUGS. So the less bugs you have to fix the better, no? :razz: I'm just saying, the Microfactions are quite a good idea, but you should first launch 3.0, take some time off and then with the large amount of feedback, make some fixes and later on adjust everything as needed.. I mean, I'm taking your sanity as a priority here lol. Don't take it as if I were ordering something or being rude, that is not my intention, I come in peace! :3

phlpp said:
Oh crap your crazy sanity make me crazy too!
Work's only 2 dialogue?? 4 scenes??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I was kinda looking forward to the microfactions too. Time for Nakoruru to form an Ainu army and take some land back, etc.

I don't mind waiting so just relax lol. Microfactions sounds like it wouldn't be save compatible too.

Back
Top Bottom