SP - General Command Console unlock parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
@Dejan Can we get the command in cheat mode to unlock all weapon parts. It was taken out a few patches ago. That was very helpful in testing of things like crafting orders, or legendary, type perks without wasting hours of smithing.

Sure, we'll add it.
Thank you.

There are, in fact, no ways to unlock all the parts for testing purposes.
Since the command was disabled, two mods tried to do the job, however they're now outdated. A third mod, in addition, would provide this feature but it actually doesn't work.
Unfortunately adding gear to the player character via cheat mode and perform smelting doesn't unlock even half of the parts in half an hour.
Since the last update it became particularly hard to unlock parts for weapons that have very few expensive versions, like daggers.

While awaiting for a re balance of the smiting system, access to all the parts is very important not only for learning and testing but also to enjoy the game, what has been modeled and programmed by the team and that, right now, looks locked tight behind a door.

Can we get a cheat command to change character in play: :p

for example if i want pay inside another existing dynasty and let the MC dies
I fear your question is totally unrelated to this topic.

However you may find useful this mod: Burt's Player Switcher. I tested it with the version 1.7.2, could work as well with the 1.8.0. Make sure to read exactly how it works, as it was tricky to enable the switch between clans.

The main character, however, cannot die if not in battle or of old age, in that case you're asked to designate a successor within your clan. With the mod I'm talking about, by the way, you leave your former character on his own, and, eventually, he will die.

I fear your question is totally unrelated to this topic.

However you may find useful this mod: Burt's Player Switcher. I tested it with the version 1.7.2, could work as well with the 1.8.0. Make sure to read exactly how it works, as it was tricky to enable the switch between clans.

The main character, however, cannot die if not in battle or of old age, in that case you're asked to designate a successor within your clan. With the mod I'm talking about, by the way, you leave your former character on his own, and, eventually, he will die.
i know, i just felt lazy creating another topic, haha

Sure, we'll add it.
@Dejan, I'm sorry, I fear a communication issue has occurred: in today's update it's not mentioned any addition to the console commands. While in game, putting proper keywords into the console didn't give me any suggestion about the unlock of smiting parts.
May I ask the exact text that has to be typed now into the console for the command to be recognized?

@Dejan, I'm sorry, I fear a communication issue has occurred: in today's update it's not mentioned any addition to the console commands. While in game, putting proper keywords into the console didn't give me any suggestion about the unlock of smiting parts.
May I ask the exact text that has to be typed now into the console for the command to be recognized?
It hasn't been implemented in any of the public versions yet. You can expect it with the next Beta patch. Will be "campaign.unlock_all_crafting_pieces".

It hasn't been implemented in any of the public versions yet. You can expect it with the next Beta patch. Will be "campaign.unlock_all_crafting_pieces".
May I ask when the next beta patch will be available? As I have sorely missed having the ability to just unlock the crafting pieces for experimentation.

Thanks.

Since this message, two more versions came out, the e1.8.0 on August 17th and the e1.8.1 just yesterday, September 29th, however I still cannot find the command in the console, is it certain that it's "campaign.unlock_all_crafting_pieces"?
Can we get the command in cheat mode to unlock all weapon parts. It was taken out a few patches ago. That was very helpful in testing of things like crafting orders, or legendary, type perks without wasting hours of smithing.
It was on June 13th the first time it has been asked about re-implementing this command, a command that previously was in the game. We didn't thought it would have required so much time.

Since this message, two more versions came out, the e1.8.0 on August 17th and the e1.8.1 just yesterday, September 29th, however I still cannot find the command in the console, is it certain that it's "campaign.unlock_all_crafting_pieces"?

It was on June 13th the first time it has been asked about re-implementing this command, a command that previously was in the game. We didn't thought it would have required so much time.
Right @SadShogun said he would get it back on but still nothing and no word about why not

Mhm, as there have been some changes in the plans of publishing the recent patches (181 was specifically pushed out for custom servers and some minor fixes) this hasn't made it in yet. You can expect it with the next patch iteration.

Mhm, as there have been some changes in the plans of publishing the recent patches (181 was specifically pushed out for custom servers and some minor fixes) this hasn't made it in yet. You can expect it with the next patch iteration.
thank you

Back
Top Bottom