Coming back for 1.8 and have a few questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Gondawn

Recruit
  1. What happened to smithing? I have 100 smithing now, but all parts I've unlocked are tier 1 or 2, certain types of weapon haven't unlocked any parts, despite something like two handed swords having 20 parts unlocked. What changes have they made and what's the most optimal way to do smithing now?
  2. Workshops. Any changes to these? I remember only 2 types of workshops being viable, the rest would give you 40g per day
  3. Do AI lords still manage to escape from capture within a week and then another week later then already have an elite 200 man army? Is this still the case?
  4. I can't remember what the mod was called, but it would basically give you access to any item in the game. So when you open your stash, on the left side it would have every single item in the game. I loved that mod to see how cool my character will look like when I collect all the best pieces

What happened to smithing? I have 100 smithing now, but all parts I've unlocked are tier 1 or 2, certain types of weapon haven't unlocked any parts, despite something like two handed swords having 20 parts unlocked. What changes have they made and what's the most optimal way to do smithing now?
You unlock part for the type of weapons you're smelting down or crafting and you slowly build up to unlock higher tier parts. You probably crafted a lot of 2 handers? I don't know what the best things to make are, I would try for making a type of swinging pull arm, there's parts for one that unlock kinda easy (from smelting/crafting polearms)but I didn't mess around with it enough to see how valuable they could get. Somebody else probably has a better idea.
Workshops. Any changes to these? I remember only 2 types of workshops being viable, the rest would give you 40g per day
Yes lots of changes but also some bugs. I give you @Flesson19 s video

Do AI lords still manage to escape from capture within a week and then another week later then already have an elite 200 man army? Is this still the case?
Yes, actually they might not escape as fast (not sure) but there will always be more armies coming, the AI is very relentless and fast to make parties and armies.
I can't remember what the mod was called, but it would basically give you access to any item in the game. So when you open your stash, on the left side it would have every single item in the game. I loved that mod to see how cool my character will look like when I collect all the best pieces
I think that's just the cheat menu, I think it turns on with a console command, but I'm not sure. You could google it or maybe someone else knows it.

I think that's just the cheat menu, I think it turns on with a console command, but I'm not sure. You could google it or maybe someone else knows it.
Yeah that's right.
"upon activating the cheat mode is that when you view your inventory while not in a settlement, it displays every single item in the game.
You are able to take up to ten copies of an item at a time. You can use this to kit out your character with the finest steed and all the best gear for your character."
How to enable it:

Back
Top Bottom