Coming back 4 months later... your game is absolute garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

Recently I reinstalled (mistake) after taking a break from this abomination of a game. I come back to not being able to rear horses with spears despite hitting them for 70+ damage in a full on charge, cav being completely silent, FPS issues which I never had before, and javs being somehow even more OP then when I left. This is all in addition to the problems that caused me to quit the game in the first place (Slow combat speed, turn rate, chambers not working, etc.) This game is a joke.

Inappropriate behavior
The server crash issues are also never fixed. Snip

Last edited by a moderator:
In hindsight it was a massive mistake for Taleworlds to take on Multiplayer during early access. When you compare the amount of content Singleplayer has received in the same timespan in contrast to the absolutely minimal changes to multiplayer over the last year it is laughable. Its extremely obvious that the Singleplayer team is several magnitudes larger than the multiplayer team. Taleworlds should just come out and admit what we already know and explain that there are only around 4 people actually working on multiplayer at the moment. At least then the people who still play (all 6 of them) would have a reason to be optimistic that with increased manpower giving it attention in the future there is a chance at it actually improving. A slim chance, considering we know they are going to stick to some absolutely abysmal systems that we hate.

Rhetorical question. Which do you think is larger?

A: The total amount of full time employees at Taleworlds (60ish based on the credits)
B: The amount of people who are playing Taleworlds Multiplayer (Not BO) daily?

Even that's taken a hit in population since the developers of that mod admitted they might need to "wipe" the progress of everyones characters at some point. Bit of a strange thing to be annoyed about grinding all over again in a psuedo-mmo.
Did those people really expect to keep their gear until the end of time? Every MMO on earth has wiped from pre release to full release. I understand why you wouldnt want to play right before a wipe, but even their patreon numbers have gone down. Just screams incel culture to me

Rhetorical question. Which do you think is larger?

A: The total amount of full time employees at Taleworlds (60ish based on the credits)
B: The amount of people who are playing Taleworlds Multiplayer (Not BO) daily?
I mean it's definitely B lol, let's stop giving them incredibly low bars to clear. The EU siege server alone is always at 120/120, a huge achievement considering it is frequently offline ?.

Bannerlords main target competition should be the likes of Mordhau, which hovers around 3-4k average and would be about 2-3x more than Warband MP average in the years prior to Bannerlord; very achievable. Currently I suspect they are not even beating Last Oasis, which is often sub 1k.

Recently I reinstalled (mistake) after taking a break from this abomination of a game. I come back to not being able to rear horses with spears despite hitting them for 70+ damage in a full on charge, cav being completely silent, FPS issues which I never had before, and javs being somehow even more OP then when I left.
I played literally this morning and have none of these issues....

I think you need to check your version and verify your game files...

Bannerlord MP has a long way to go before it's anywhere near as good as Mordhau. It needs another solid 3 years of development at least.

I played literally this morning and have none of these issues....

I think you need to check your version and verify your game files...
I have all the same issues as him, cav is still surprising us with ****ty sound cue, i have FPS drops which is new to me, and infantry is in the worst possible state ever. Tried yesterday for 10 mins, it enraged me and i left.

why the **** are people comparing bannerlord to mordhau
i dont want retards running around constantly crouching and spinning around like an orangutan
I spent quite awhile playing mordhau and enjoyed it - until ranked mode came. Suddenly the game turned from a M&B like to an absolute glitch fest. Spinning while turning backwards was considered the height of skill - whereas using the actual in-game mechanics like feinting and chambering were looked down on.

Not to mention Mordhau's community makes M&B look like saints. We are talking about the community that forced the dev's to not include dark skin tones because that would be 'unrealistic'....

Yeah be thankful this isn't Mordhau....

Back
Top Bottom