Come on guys get the beta and start playing

Users who are viewing this thread

I've played two games with some mates and only one had one crash. That's not to bad. But ofcourse, people do as they wish :grin:
a 50% crash probability is pretty bad

I was on the beta branch, but i noticed during peaktime the only server populated was NA tdm with some SA people playing because they didn't have servers and had 200 ping

get on tdm bro. I need to test this ****.

So far I think it's alot better! Of the two games I've played most things feels improved. Except the new command menu, that one sucks hard.

a 50% crash probability is pretty bad

I was on the beta branch, but i noticed during peaktime the only server populated was NA tdm with some SA people playing because they didn't have servers and had 200 ping

Well we where 6 people on two games wich would mean 1 crash out of 12. But yes for him it has been a 50/50 but so far that seems to have been somehting random because it worked fine after he came in again.

Well we where 6 people on two games wich would mean 1 crash out of 12. But yes for him it has been a 50/50 but so far that seems to have been somehting random because it worked fine after he came in again.
I would play the beta branch

If the beta branch was the only branch

Like said countless times, but i doubt TW will listen:

Playerbase is too small to split it in two

Yeah but I understand why they are doing it also. We have bought an EA title, we're not beta testers wich means they should'nt force uss to beta test. I know it's almost the same thing we're doing in the "Stable" version but it's not.

Yeah but I understand why they are doing it also. We have bought an EA title, we're not beta testers wich means they should'nt force uss to beta test. I know it's almost the same thing we're doing in the "Stable" version but it's not.
No point in having a beta branch then ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

It's a great way for them to test new features. They got alot of things right in this version, especially the problem with archers and 2 handers on Captains mode. I'm really looking forward for it to get into the stable verion!
They should move it all to the main branch then.

Only the skirmish people will go to test it out.
The fact skirmish changes to perks still affects siege baffles me.

No because there are enough players to get games, no problem at all actually. Except the beta branch but it only takes like 5 minutes to swap between the two so it's not really a problem. Nothing he has to feel terrible about atleast haha :grin:
why would you split people on the siege server? Even during peaktime it's hard to fill a siege server.

You might be fine for skirmish, but most people on siege/tdm want a full server. Switching makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom