come join my clan on arenascape!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

thorins

Recruit
hi all,

if you like to kill a little time, come join my clan on arenascape. look for me thorins in first in glory and holy tempest, fight for short. :twisted: www.arenascape.net/login.php if you already play id love to have you in my clan.

Im an ex-member lvl 79 and playing a bit more again, i have no stuff since i got hacked, if you can get me some stuffs when i join i wold be really thankfull :eek:

thorins said:
hi lost,

i am just responding to the mesages i get. I dont come online every day. :cry:

Everyday? gee, it's been a month. Anyhow I'll pass this on to anyone i know who plays runescape if you want me to.

hi thesneakster

thanks for the help. for those that are interested check out my site!!!
http://www.reinvestorsolutions.com/freedomenterprises/

UMm, what the?
nment and 36% are still working? That totals 90% of our seniors. Of the 10% that are left, half have passed on which leaves 5%

How do you know only 5% of seniors are dead in the USA? I would think more like 95% have died over the years...

hi pavlov

if you call the 800 number and leave your number ill contact you. thanks for the responce.

hi princescamp,

the numbers are based off of each years census. on the average about 5% of people have died by the age of 65. thats where the numbers come from. :wink:

Your seriously looking for a real estate assistant on Mount and Blade's website? LOL anyways I play Runescape but I don't know if I want to join this "clan" what do you offer?

crustyrustyaphid said:
Your seriously looking for a real estate assistant on Mount and Blade's website? LOL anyways I play Runescape but I don't know if I want to join this "clan" what do you offer?

hi crustyrusty,

part one to your question, yes i am serious. you never know who is on one of these boards and since age is not a factor in somones abilaty to make money, why should i not offer to the members of this board? some of you out there have no idea what you could do with your life because youve never been given the chance. and this is a chance.

part 2 of your question, what do you want? and by the way the clan is on arenascape not runescape :wink:

hi pavlov,

there are these really cool gadgets called phones and i think god made a new one called the computer with internet :grin: but really it comes down to any form of comunication. i work with people all over the country by phone. if your serious call my 800 number 1-800-313-5659 leave your info and well talk.
im only looking for people that want to make money. :grin: i can help you with your goals for the future but you have to make the call to start the ball rolling. you will need to be honest with yourself, if your happy where you are and with how much money you make i dought youll do anything to make an improvement in your income with me. but if you are unhappy with your job or your boss or your income then i can and will help. if the fact of making a call and leaving your number so we can talk bothers you.......hey its no problem for me, i will help you as far as you want to go but i wont push you. :smile: im a guide not a slave driver....you tell me where you want to go and ill take you there. its your call!!! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom