combined messhes = messed texture

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I made a helmet with hair already part of the helmet. When I exported it to OpenBRF it got split into two seperate meshes. When I selected both of them and put OpenBRF in combo-view The w meshes were togheer and the texture was fine. Then I left-clicked-combine meshes, and now the both of them only use one texture so the the entire thing is either the texture of hair, or the texture of the helmet.
ywQ6oV0.jpg
Please help

This time only the hair appears, and its white colored.

Am I doing something wrong in the module_items?

The item code is
Code:
["hair_helmet", "Norse Helmet", [("norse_helmet",0)], itp_type_head_armor   ,0, 278 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(45)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_plate ],

And yes I did rename the model from "norse helmet" to "norse_helmet" in OpenBRF

You mean the model in OpenBRF? It's in the Spoiler of the first post. I havent changed anything, except norse helmet and norse helmet.1 to norse_helmet and norse_helmet.1

I also changed the code for the model in module_items from norse helmet to norse_helmet

CutContent said:
You mean the model in OpenBRF? It's in the Spoiler of the first post. I havent changed anything, except norse helmet and norse helmet.1 to norse_helmet and norse_helmet.1

I also changed the code for the model in module_items from norse helmet to norse_helmet

Try importing the texture and making a material for the helmet.

VT1gwUJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom