Native OSP 3D Art Combination Helmets OSP, for Warband!

Users who are viewing this thread

Sahran said:
Yeah, now that I think about it I think it was customary for the Muslims to shave their heads (except for the beard) anyway. Or that long hair was the mark of a professional or tribal warrior.

If you need any more ideas for some helmet combinations:
Nordic Helmet C vs2 (or the old fashioned "chieftain" helmet with the eye guards) combined with the full face veil of the Vaegir Veiled Helmet (vaegir_helmet6) or sarranid veiled helmet (sar_helmet4)

It might be challenging, but if you think it's possible to somehow situate the mail coif inside of your turbanhelm1 or the original tuareg turban, that could look neat.

A coif replacing the aventail of mail for the sar_helmet2

Coif or aventail replacing the padded coif on the padded coif helmet

Same situation with the segmented helmet

If you can remove the cheek and back solid metal pieces, the same for neckguard_helm

Kettle hat without coif

Either way, looking forward to what you do from here!
Some very interesting ideas here, but I'm not entirely sure on some. (Padded coif helmet, is that the footman's helmet? Sort of a skullcap with pink bits beneath it?) And I already did a kettle hat without coif, I just forgot to add that one. :razz:  And I made one with aventail instead of the coif.

JethroKirby said:
Hey FrisianDude, awesome mod :grin:. Definitely going into Warband Improved when it's released. Just wanted to chime in about a bug I found. Not sure if it's just my end or not, but the top helm with the coif and eyeguard shows up with a solid black featureless pot when in the inventory screen. The coif and eyeguard look normal and it looks fine when you wear it. Just a cosmetic bug, but I was wondering if there was a fix.
Hmm, odd, I didn't know of that, so I don't know how to fix it, I'm afraid. :???: I hadn't seen them in shops myself, see. :razz: I hope that that is gone in the next version, not sure though. Thanks for telling me.

Oh yesss, I certainly am planning to. Might take a while before I release a new version, though, because I hope also to include .lods.

FrisianDude said:
Oh yesss, I certainly am planning to. Might take a while before I release a new version, though, because I hope also to include .lods.

Excellent news. I'm looking forward to seeing more of these.  :grin:

Like this one? :lol:
lolmuts.jpg

Back
Top Bottom