MP Combat system & gamebalance

Users who are viewing this thread

Since there's a suggestion board now I thought that it'd be in our best interest to repost Charlinis thread (WIP) .

Please TaleWorlds, communicate. Whoever is in charge of combat or multiplayer: respond. Let's have a chat.

Tell us, what is intended and what is not. Let us know what you're willing to change and what were wasting time addressing.
We (the competetive warband community) want your game to succeed. We're all for a bigger and even better MP scene. We'll try our best to help you solve problems you encounter with the current combat and balance. It was all fun and giggles (not really) during beta, but now it actually counts. This is do or die, no time for mistakes.

I'm not gonna repeat everything charlini pointed out in his post, but I will say that his thread is only about the major problems that need to change asap. There's more.

I would love to see a developer post containing the game mechanics stickied on the forum. There is so much that isn't explained in the singleplayer combat tutorial. Example:

Chamberblocking: A description of their design goal for the mechanic.
-How to perform the mechanic in game.
-Current state and future plans for mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom