Need More Info Combat swords remain on world map after battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Bug Description: After a battle (where I sent in my troops and did not participate myself, as I was wounded), the combat swords that show up on the map to indicate a battle is taking place remained in place even after the battle was over. This may or may not be because it's a load from the pre-patch version, loaded after the first patch. It also may or may not be because these were two straggling looters that had fled from an earlier battle that happened prior to the save/load.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Fight a battle, have some enemies flee, save the game, load the game, engage the fleeing enemies, send in your troops to battle without you.
How Often The Bug Occurs:
Have only seen it the one time so far. Not sure if these conditions given are necessary, nor if they are sufficient.
Quest Name:
N/a
NPC Name:
N/a
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):
Winter 6, 1084.
Screenshot(s):
Cannot add images yet but click here.
Video(s):
N/a

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom