Resolved Combat Strength/army size swap/error

Users who are viewing this thread

Kimmaz

Recruit
Summary: I sieged a castle alone and an ally group decided to join the siege just as the defender/garrison stormed out to attack me. The army "bar" and unit numbers were flipped around. You can see the difference in army strength from picture 1, 2 and 3 down below.
NOTE: the error is in picture 1 (campaign map) in picture 2 and 3 its correct, but I put them so you could see the difference.

How to Reproduce: Siege Ortysia, have a large army join the siege and have the garrison "sallied out" to attack you. not totally sure in what order it happened.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Ortysia city

Media (Screenshots & Video):
cO4hlnU.png

xkmvFq7.png

fX0cd4Q.png

Version: 1.0.10
Computer Specs:
GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
CPU: Amd FX-8350
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1866MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Drive 0: SAMSUNG HD103UJ (1TB) Drive 1: SAMSUNG HD103UJ (1TB) Drive 2: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB Drive 3: ST4000DM005-2DP166 (4TB) Drive 4: ST2000DM (2TB) Drive 5: ASUS DRW-24F1ST a SATA CdRom

The joining ally party was part of Vlandia, but I am a vessel of Aserai. and the faction owning the city was Western Empire. forgot to mention that.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom