B Other Combat Animation Enhancement - Fifth Release with Trailer 15/11/10

Users who are viewing this thread

How can I use this mode in multiplayer I did everything correctly, I replaced those files with my own native files, but when I entered the game, when I clicked the multiplayer, I could not see it on any server

Please write in this part of the forum in english, use google translate if your english skills are not good enough.

And yes, you can use it in your mod, just give credits to the author.

thanks, yes I already use google translate just do not understand the following sentence: just give credits to the author. Do you want me to write to the thank you section? So then, I already downloaded your mod and wrote it to the thank you section, and also how I will use these animations in my own mod. I downloaded the whole mod, not the .py file.

thanks, yes I already use google translate just do not understand the following sentence: just give credits to the author. Do you want me to write to the thank you section? So then, I already downloaded your mod and wrote it to the thank you section, and also how I will use these animations in my own mod. I downloaded the whole mod, not the .py file.
Yes, just write the name of the author (not me) in the thank you section.

I dont mean to necro this thread but is there any way I can add it to Prophesy of Pendor? I mean, I can add it following the instructions but that messed up some Prophesy of pendor's own animations, for example, people sitting in taverns and then I didnt played enough to tell if it broke something else. Is there any way I can add it without breaking these? Which lines of code should I add/ not add

There are more posts in this thread here asking about how to add them to PoP. It might be that this mod already changes a few things, so it is probably more difficult. Best places to ask would be that mod's thread or discord, the only places at which I can imagine a solution could be written down someplace.

There are more posts in this thread here asking about how to add them to PoP. It might be that this mod already changes a few things, so it is probably more difficult. Best places to ask would be that mod's thread or discord, the only places at which I can imagine a solution could be written down someplace.
Yeah, I´ll try the PoP discord server, they may give me a hand

Back
Top Bottom