Colored Faction Messages

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, does anyone have the mod that changes the colors of the factions in messages in the left lower corner? I've used some mods and they have it, but they didn't credit anyone or put anything on how did they do it or where did they get it. Does anyone have this mod or can teach me how to do it? I would really like to have this is my mod collection.

Solution
Well, there's no "solution". What you need to do, to have coloured messages is go through the whole module system (edit files like dialogues, scripts, menus, mission tempaltes and I think those are all) and search for display_message. Then, open your header_operations and search for this operation. You will see that you can input any colour you want, as the last parameter of this operation. Example:
(display_message, "str_s1_joined_battle_enemy", 0xYOURHEXCOLOUR),
Well, there's no "solution". What you need to do, to have coloured messages is go through the whole module system (edit files like dialogues, scripts, menus, mission tempaltes and I think those are all) and search for display_message. Then, open your header_operations and search for this operation. You will see that you can input any colour you want, as the last parameter of this operation. Example:

Upvote 0
Solution
Alright, thanks for the answer.

I'm just going to use the latest test version of the diplomacy which already includes this.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom