Resolved Color of Campaign Map Changes With Manage Garrison

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: As the title says something about the color of the campaign map changes when you manage the garrison of a town or castle. I haven't messed with modding the main map, so I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but my best guess is it's something to do with the colorgrade or vista texture. I'm on 1.7.0 and this happens with and without mods, so probably not modding-related. I also think its something to do specifically with the screen that gets launched by managing the garrison. I tried to replicated it by managing the stash, but no problem there.
How to Reproduce:
1.) enter a town or castle you own
2.) take a good long look at the color of the terrain around the castle, better yet take a screenshot
3.) click the manage garrison option opening the party manager screen, close it and take a look at the terrain again
4.) keep doing step 3 and see the terrain change from a light and airy vibe to more saturated and heavy one and back again
Have you used cheats and if so which: campaign.give_settlement_to_player - to have a settlement in order to show this bug
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

As the information asked was not provided within given time, i will mark this thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom