Color Coded Messages

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice! I will then work on making a module system that is fully working and in the same level as the last version. Then, I expect some time late this week or early next week, I will finish with it and also have contacted with the other team members, so that we can continue working on the mod.

I admit I am pretty excited.  :smile:

Wait, so with the decompiler thing, we can actually make a module system for the latest released version? So we wouldn't even have to catch up to those several years since the 2010 version? That's just awesome! Wow! I really hope it works well!

Sadly, it isn't so easy. There are quite a lot of index files missing and those who are present have a bunch of syntax errors(like the game_menus file). But, I have fixed some of them and working on the rest.

Cesar said that he will make a thread for the progress tracking, so I will upload regularly there what I do.

Antonis said:
Sadly, it isn't so easy. There are quite a lot of index files missing and those who are present have a bunch of syntax errors(like the game_menus file). But, I have fixed some of them and working on the rest.

Cesar said that he will make a thread for the progress tracking, so I will upload regularly there what I do.

Here you go

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,338106.0.html

Back
Top Bottom