Collective Protest: A Forum Signature Approach

Users who are viewing this thread

DariusPlayer

Recruit
Hello Gentlemen,

I suggest that we all use the following quote ~~~~~~~~~ Good features that were in Warband, but are still missing in Bannerlord ~~~~~~~~~ as our signature. This way we can spread our resentments with our fellow human beings and also point out all the missing content.

You can change your siganture here : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?account/signature
just copy and paste the quote.

I also ask you guys, on what else we can do to get our concerns heard. We are not just a small group of "Flamers" on the Forum complaining about the game, most of the guys i know are just very concerd with the devlopement of the game and are actually die-hard fans of the series and only want the best for it.

With that said it can be very frustating seeing the state of the game crumble bit by bit witch each patch that gets passed down to us.. and still not have any meaningful content in them.

Last edited:
it's just too bad you don't seem like a popular person so it won't go anywhere. You can see that mentality around here. The "popular" person can say, "Today, I died in siege." and everyone will call him a god. You can be someone who is able to code and fix all the bugs Taleworlds have and the community will tell you to GTFO. Your signature may even trigger a moderator and you may end up with a warning. All the while trolls and the same 50 year olds come day in and out, whining, etc. will be allowed to have their way.

it's just too bad you don't seem like a popular person so it won't go anywhere. You can see that mentality around here. The "popular" person can say, "Today, I died in siege." and everyone will call him a god. You can be someone who is able to code and fix all the bugs Taleworlds have and the community will tell you to GTFO. Your signature may even trigger a moderator and you may end up with a warning. All the while trolls and the same 50 year olds come day in and out, whining, etc. will be allowed to have their way.
I wish the person who made dickplomacy reloaded was here to save bannerlord.
Now THAT was a good mod.

look at this absolute chad god content creator mod maker and coder so inspirational

Orion supporting the cause!
yes!

lA58MoQ.png

Back
Top Bottom