Coldstream Regiment of Footguards [Recruiting Mature NA & EU Players]

Users who are viewing this thread

oliver255

In-game name:  RivenX


How long have you been Mount & Musket?:  Since Russia was added to the mod.


What are your most recent clans?:  Nothing too recent.


What games have you been playing recently?:  Arma II, Red Orchestra 2, Borderlands, Mount and Blade Warband, and several other indie games

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?:  I have Teamspeak


Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?:  It would be great to join a regiment again, instead of leading the A.I. in Commander Battles.  :3

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!:  I'll set them after I join.  :smile:
 

diomedesbc

Veteran
M&BWBWF&SNW
In-game name: Diomedesbc


Age(Optional): 30


How long have you been Mount & Musket?: 1 week - Mount and Blade: Fire and sword Veteran though


What are your most recent clans?: None


What games have you been playing recently?: M&B: Fire and Sword, World of Tanks, Empire Total War


Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?: YEs


Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?:  I think it would be really fun to participate in line battles and I think this game reaches its full potential with team cooperation.  Would like to train and improve my skills at NW and win some battles.

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!:  Work hard and contribute the best I can to the team.
 

rivercs

Squire
diomedesbc said:
In-game name: Diomedesbc


Age(Optional): 30


How long have you been Mount & Musket?: 1 week - Mount and Blade: Fire and sword Veteran though


What are your most recent clans?: None


What games have you been playing recently?: M&B: Fire and Sword, World of Tanks, Empire Total War


Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?: YEs


Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?:  I think it would be really fun to participate in line battles and I think this game reaches its full potential with team cooperation.  Would like to train and improve my skills at NW and win some battles.

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!:  Work hard and contribute the best I can to the team.
oliver255 said:
In-game name:  RivenX


How long have you been Mount & Musket?:  Since Russia was added to the mod.


What are your most recent clans?:  Nothing too recent.


What games have you been playing recently?:  Arma II, Red Orchestra 2, Borderlands, Mount and Blade Warband, and several other indie games

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?:  I have Teamspeak


Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?:  It would be great to join a regiment again, instead of leading the A.I. in Commander Battles.  :3

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!:  I'll set them after I join.  :smile:



2nd_Foot_Guards_Major_Colour.jpg


Accepted



Welcome to the 2nd ColdStream Guards. First off add "Thegreatriverr" and "Killeraustur" to steam asap. Also join our Teamspeak ASAP! Here is the address: midnightmercanaries.clants.net:4692

Also, make sure to head your way over to the website - www.midnightmercs.enjin.com

Here are all the Rules of the 2nd Coldstream Regiment of Footguards:

1. Don't ever teamkill, if it was an accident please apologize ASAP.
2. When permission to speak is in effect during a linebattle and or training, you must ask permission to speak (also known as PTS).
3. Never type whilst in line, training or a linebattle. It slows everyone down.
4. Try your best, follow orders and work to improve. Running from battle or a command will result in punishment.
5. Always work as a team. If you decide you don't need teamwork then leave the Regiment.
6. Do not react to teamkillers, if you're teamkilled let an admin know.

Also here is in instructional video on our formation and tactics:

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXLLat87tEw&feature=plcp

PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYBFZTeydM


Congratulations you've been accepted into the 2nd ColdStream Guards

here are your tags "2ndCS_Rct_YourName"

Also when joining us here is a few things to know.

1. Make your man as old as the game allows.
2. Also our banner is the Red and White Checkerboard.

P.S.
If you do not have teamspeak, make sure to download it ASAP. The regiment requires it.

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Sincerely,
Colonel Crawford
TSColdstreamGuards-1.png
 

diomedesbc

Veteran
M&BWBWF&SNW
"First off add "Thegreatriverr" and "Killeraustur" to steam asap."
Can't find the first one on steam and Killeraustur is 12th Regiment of Foot and is a group by invite only?

Good fun today, came out early and got some training in and then got my first linebattle kills.  We had a good showing.

Should I sign up for the website as well?  Who else should I add on steam?
 

rivercs

Squire
diomedesbc said:
"First off add "Thegreatriverr" and "Killeraustur" to steam asap."
Can't find the first one on steam and Killeraustur is 12th Regiment of Foot and is a group by invite only?

Good fun today, came out early and got some training in and then got my first linebattle kills.  We had a good showing.

Should I sign up for the website as well?  Who else should I add on steam?

Hmm, Hop in teamspeak. Also, What's your steam name that I can add?
 

rivercs

Squire
gooner said:
Great linebattle!

Damn, I wish I could have came. Had to go to the grocery store with my roommate, women look at every single label and detail. A 20 Minute grocery store run, turned into 2 hours. How, you ask?

35jdn7.jpg
 

gooner

Sergeant
CrawDaddy said:
gooner said:
Great linebattle!

Damn, I wish I could have came. Had to go to the grocery store with my roommate, women look at every single label and detail. A 20 Minute grocery store run, turned into 2 hours. How, you ask?

35jdn7.jpg

Very excited to see how the recruits will perform after the boot camp! I hope they are ready.
 

jezza93

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNW
Can't believe the most renown British regiment in history is....American.

Nothing against Americans but couldn't you have left this regiment for a brit???
 

Commander Millander

Grandmaster Knight
I fail to see your point. With that logic.

1er Grenadiers should have been left to a french man not a Dane

the 91st , and 92nd should have been left to a Scott not a German and a Irish.

 
Top Bottom