Native LSP 3D Art Coat of Plates And Surcoats Retexturing by Janycz

Users who are viewing this thread

Janycz

Knight at Arms
Hello, everyone! I am developing a mod Rus 13th Century: War of the Warrior now. And I decided to replace old models from M&B v1.011 with the new models from Warband. I decided to post some reworked models as LSP.

So, LSP contains:

5 retexturing of 'Coat of Plates':
parsh-ret.png

parsh-ret-2.png

2 retexturing of 'Surcoat over Mail':
parsh-ret-3.png
P. S. To be honest, I have to say: The first retexturing (of 'Surcoat over Mail') isn't completely mine, I took it from another osp and just replaced its mail texture with mail texture from native.

Some in-game screenshots:
mb12.jpg

mb13.jpg

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SAP_lBI8YH0oW57n-N7q2dCbDX6E0ODh/view?usp=sharing

Given that the pack uses base game assets, it needs to be labelled LSP. The following limitations apply:
- It cannot be used outside of Warband modifications without permission of the (game) developers
- It cannot be used for any commercial project without permission of the (game) developers
- Any derivatives of this pack are limited in the same manner.

This may not be true for the asset being taken from another pack, but given the lack of information (what by whom), we cannot determine that at the moment.

For those unaware - OSP describes an asset / asset pack for which there are no restrictions in use. This follows the original conceptualization of the Open Source Project by Llew. You may read more on this matter here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,374313.0.html

Janycz , не очень понимаю, чем плохи старые модели? текстуры для них вообще шик!
тем что нет карт нормалей и спекуляра?... :???:
ну бригантины еще куда не шло, а сюрко откровенно хуже ИМХО

Google Translate said:
Janycz, do not really understand what are bad old models? Textures for them are generally chic!
so that there are no normal maps and specular? ...
Well, the brigantines didn’t go anywhere else, but surco is frankly worse IMHO

Please always include at least a google translation in your posts in the international section of the forum.

Vankod said:
Janycz , не очень понимаю, чем плохи старые модели? текстуры для них вообще шик!
тем что нет карт нормалей и спекуляра?... :???:
ну бригантины еще куда не шло, а сюрко откровенно хуже ИМХО
Ты когда пропишешь шлемы и оружие?  :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

P. S. Старые модели плохи тем, что они старые и плохо сочетаются с новыми. К тому я считаю, что те старые модели coat of plates (бригантины) самые худшие в моде, они создают ощущение некого мужика-дистрофика. А еще, кому я предлагал отретекстурить сюрки, зная что у него получится лучше. Текстуры шик, но вот старые модели беда. И спекляр для них есть - это альфа-канал самой диффузы.

When will you prescribe helmets and weapons?

P. S. Old models are bad because they are old and do not fit well with new ones. In addition, I believe that those old models of coat of plates (brigantines) are the worst in fashion, they create the feeling of a certain dystrophic man. And also to whom I offered to surtekur surki, knowing that he would get better. The texture is chic, but the old models are in trouble. And there is a speckle for them - this is the alpha channel of the diffuse itself

Please always include at least a google translation in your posts in the international section of the forum. Failure to do so past this point will lead to moderation action.

Back
Top Bottom