Users who are viewing this thread

From what I've heard if there is going to be a co-op the developers think it'll be simply an extra member in a party. Is there no other way? Since playing Bannerlord I've tried avoiding combat only staying around for larger-scale fights instead either leaving or auto resolving so if the co-op was just to fight whenever your friend is ready I don't think that'd be very fun for most players.

From what I can tell this is to stop battles for costing days of a players time whilst the rest of the game progresses on without them but if the other users had the option to play as the opposing army or if nearby creep their forces closer by a couple of inches to join the fight mid-game wouldn't that fix the issue of the passage of time?

Are there other issues? I'm aware that this would take a lot of funding but I do believe if it were a DLC people would pay for it if it allowed people to play the campaign with or against their friends. I also don't expect this to be anywhere near done within a year when I say issues I mean in development rather than time constraints.

Jesus H. Christ. Search is your friend. We don't need more stupid threads about co-op. The second post in this thread is TW's response.

I ain't happening.
That's not really a counter only really stating that before launch it won't happen. The devs already stated they could see it as a dlc post launch and there's not a real argument as to how these suggestions wouldn't fix the issues at hand regarding time management.

That's not really a counter only really stating that before launch it won't happen. The devs already stated they could see it as a dlc post launch and there's not a real argument as to how these suggestions wouldn't fix the issues at hand regarding time management.
TW saying they have no plans now or in the future is a very good counter-argument. Now, give it a rest. It's not going to happen.

TW saying they have no plans now or in the future is a very good counter-argument. Now, give it a rest. It's not going to happen.
They've also said that they want to make it a DLC and are currently looking into the problem so mixed messages. You're not really making a point you're just quoting one post and taking it as an absolute truth.

I showed you where TW said co-op is not happening. Now show me where they said they were making it as a DLC. Otherwise, all I hear is "no co-op? Waa,waa,waa," crying like a baby.

Damn I thought only MP threads became so hostile so quickly, maybe we do have something in common. To be fair TW has been wishy washy on their promises so you never know, but its more likely modders will give it a try before TW tries picking it back up.

I showed you where TW said co-op is not happening. Now show me where they said they were making it as a DLC. Otherwise, all I hear is "no co-op? Waa,waa,waa," crying like a baby.

"Will the game have co-op?

Adding co-op functionality to Bannerlord would increase the complexity and development time of the project considerably and therefore it will not be included in the release. We can hopefully add it as a DLC after release. We think the only viable way to support this is to make a single party co-op where additional players can join the main player’s battles but cannot venture into the campaign map on their own. "
to be specific.
It's not like there isn't a modding community behind the project
https://discord.gg/BC9MheK
These guys have made considerable progress on the issue and refuse funding before release. Remember a game only exists when there's a desire for it to exist and it's changed accordingly and the M&B community does have a large group of people who want Co-Op. But if you want to keep spamming the thread going "Waa, Waa" that's fine stay mad.

It Sounds like you will be able to play coop with more then just one friend "single party co-op where additional players can join the main player’s battles but cannot venture into the campaign map on their own." Thats pretty nice.

Sorry. I get really tired of threads about co-op. especially after TW said they have no plans for it.
You are not the only one tired of coop posts...

For me coop is welcome, but ONLY and bloody ONLY after the game has been really done in all its parts, balanced and working like a dream....

Back
Top Bottom