Co-op?

Users who are viewing this thread

Will Co-op ever be added to singleplayer? Meaning, will I ever be able to play with my friend when he's on his computer at his house? Will this ever be a thing?

Balance would be screwed to the ground if two killing machines would wander around. Also - ever wondered how active pause would look like with more than one player on the map?

it could work in a 5 minutes windows, where each player controls the time as he likes. depending on how many "killing machines" are playing in the Co-op the AI could get some boosts to handle it.

Last edited:
Balance would be screwed to the ground if two killing machines would wander around. Also - ever wondered how active pause would look like with more than one player on the map?

Co-op is meant to be played with friends and not balanced, besides keeping everything real-time would be cool and actually require the players to use more strategy as you probably shouldn't run around doing tournaments whilst fighting a war.

Also - ever wondered how active pause would look like with more than one player on the map?
Maybe let only the host control time. I think most people would play coop with a friend, so it wouldn't be a problem to coordinate this with the other player. Or you let both players control time and it changes for both. If the other player doesn't move during that time on map he just waits. If one player is in a battle, either the game pauses for the other, or it continues normal and the battle is displayed for him on the map until the other player finishes it. It really isn't a big problem to figure these things out and coop would definitely be a lot of fun.

Maybe let only the host control time. I think most people would play coop with a friend, so it wouldn't be a problem to coordinate this with the other player. Or you let both players control time and it changes for both. If the other player doesn't move during that time on map he just waits. If one player is in a battle, either the game pauses for the other, or it continues normal and the battle is displayed for him on the map until the other player finishes it. It really isn't a big problem to figure these things out and coop would definitely be a lot of fun.
I really really hope this but Talewords dont work good... i requested a refund for the game, they promised a COOP years ago and there is no news. In addition to 8 years of development to laugh at our faces asking for $ 50.

So sad for me

At the very least I'd be okay with just being in the hosts party, be given control of archers/cavalry like when you join an army, and maybe do my own smithing/trading for armour and weapons.

I really really hope this but Talewords dont work good... i requested a refund for the game, they promised a COOP years ago and there is no news. In addition to 8 years of development to laugh at our faces asking for $ 50.

So sad for me
They never promised COOP campaign. The most they ever promised was a half-hearted "If we can figure out how to make it work, maybe we'll look into it in the future." That's the equivalent of getting invited to a lame party you don't want to go to and saying "Well maybe I'll show up if I can make it".

It will be done in mods, Ive already heard of some modders starting work on this already.

In the source code of the game there was also a co-op button on the main menu, so it's something taleworlds have obviously considered.

Most likely you won't be able to play Co-Op unless they decide to add this feature in, but I doubt it as it wasn't included in the earlier games. Although, mods if given enough time might give you the possibility but who knows if it's going to give you the full campaign.

It will be done in mods, Ive already heard of some modders starting work on this already.

In the source code of the game there was also a co-op button on the main menu, so it's something taleworlds have obviously considered.
[/CITAR]
Thanks

I have searched a lot of information about this (in Spanish and English) and I have not found anything.

I hope that modders get the necessary tools as soon as possible and can start development soon, I think it will take a lot of work and the sooner they start, the longer they will take

It is my only hope currently in this game, the midgame seems boring to me

I have searched a lot of information about this (in Spanish and English) and I have not found anything.

Here's the thread I was referring to:

And here's what the dev's have said:
Rraw4x4.png

Back
Top Bottom