CN_X4 Dule

-China telecom servers
CN_X2 CTF
CN_X_TT2 FOR CLAN
CN_X_PW PW Server
CN_X3 Siege
NW_Offical_CN_3 Commander Battle
NW_Offical_CN_4 TDM

Server Rules*Sample English Version.(Translated by 琉璃透香)
1、No personal attacks , No foul language
(First time:kick)(Second time:ban 3 days)(third time:ban permanently)

2、No malicious teamkill
(ban 3 days)

3、No racial discrimination
(ban permanently)

4、No malicious vote
(ban permanently)

5、No cheat
(ban permanently)

6、No clan discrimination
(ban permanently)

7、No violent mp nickname
(ban permanently)

Big Batzo

Veteran
Best answers
Hi, i am a player from Thailand, of warband, and fire and sword, and since here i don't have friends to play with  i would appreciate to join you...is there any chance we can understand each other to play together on the field?
May I add you on steam so we can chat better about this (or if you have any friend)?
Thanks in advance :grin:

Mr.Victory

Recruit
M&BWBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
Big Batzo said:
Hi, i am a player from Thailand, of warband, and fire and sword, and since here i don't have friends to play with  i would appreciate to join you...is there any chance we can understand each other to play together on the field?
May I add you on steam so we can chat better about this (or if you have any friend)?
Thanks in advance :grin:
Of cause!Nice to meet you!Can you tell me your steam id?

Lord potato

Recruit
Best answers
hi i have been banned from cn commander, it is completely my fault and my first go on this server. i submitted a poll to kick myself which i admitt is a bad idea, this has got me banned from the server, in my opinion this does not violate the rules as it is not a malicious vote as it was for myself! if there is anyway you could stop me from being banned or shortern my sentence it would be much appreciated. if you need to know my steam ID is 76561198847903089 (dath_piggy)

Thanks!

Lord_potato aged 13

jackson0704

Recruit
Best answers
Hello, I would like to know if you can help me as I've been banned from the CN_Commander server for no reason. I joined, picked my faction, and was kicked while I was spectating the battle that was happening when I joined. When I tried to reconnect it said "You are banned from this server". I didn't chat, make any polls, or anything like that.

Shiroin

Section Moderator
WF&S
Best answers
jackson0704 said:
Hello, I would like to know if you can help me as I've been banned from the CN_Commander server for no reason. I joined, picked my faction, and was kicked while I was spectating the battle that was happening when I joined. When I tried to reconnect it said "You are banned from this server". I didn't chat, make any polls, or anything like that.
I am sorry about it happened to you.
I have already contacted my Chinese friend to help you touch with server admins unban you as soon as possible.

PhiOh

Recruit
Best answers
jackson0704 said:
Happend to me aswell

GeneralBob

Recruit
Best answers
Hi there. I have also just been kicked and banned from CN_commander for no reason. I would be very grateful to be unbanned, with commander battles being my favourite mode on this game and CN_commander being one of the busiest such servers. My username is 19th_Rct_GeneralBob, my steam name is kenzobob and my steam ID is 76561198049038693. Thank you

Shiroin

Section Moderator
WF&S
Best answers
GeneralBob said:
Hi there. I have also just been kicked and banned from CN_commander for no reason. I would be very grateful to be unbanned, with commander battles being my favourite mode on this game and CN_commander being one of the busiest such servers. My username is 19th_Rct_GeneralBob, my steam name is kenzobob and my steam ID is 76561198049038693. Thank you
Hello, Bob. I am sorry that happened to you.
I am going to try to contact the owner of the server you told.
If there is any progress, I will send a personal message to you.