C'mon just add some shoulder and body armor to vlandian sergeant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah this is very minor, but I mean... Varyags have 10 body armor pieces, voulgiers have 7 for bodies, and sharpshooter has 13 helmets!
Vlandian sergeant has 3 body armors from which two are extremely similar. IIRC they also have only 4 shoulder armors, and two of them are these weird leather armor one of which is battanian and one is padded leather from the voulgier. Then they have this imperial cape.
Haven't played single player in ages so can't remember any vlandian body armor from the top of my head to suggest, but I'm 100% sure there are more. But at least make mail shoulders available for the sergeant. It's kinda weird that they're pretty much the only class afaik that don't have a shoulder piece that fits both their tier and status as heavy infantry and their faction.
I mean I know that in SP the sergeants use the imperial cape, but they should have their own armor as there is literally not a single piece rn that fits imo.

They replaced better looking armor pieces with leather shoulder pads for empire. Too much leather = ugly and gay

All the good looking armors in the game are based off of things in museums and all the crap they made up looks silly and ugly, like the battanian scale armor and the leather shirts. Their aesthetic choices have been bad on top of everything else.

Back
Top Bottom