In Progress Clone npc children in all clans

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:In every game start the game automatically generates 2-3 parentless children in all clans looking exactly the same as the other members of the clan.
How to Reproduce:Just start a sandbox game
Have you used cheats and if so which:Nohe
Scene Name (if related):None
Media (Screenshots & Video):
7rTaxe.jpg

Scj5Vt.jpg

R1SmK2.jpg

iMqxgI.jpg

04KM3t.jpg

vAsJHN.jpg

2Z3BcH.jpg

yCnBKG.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU:GTX 1660 Super
GPU Driver Version:Latest game ready driver
CPU:Amd ryzen 5 2600
RAM:8gb 3200mhz
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

Bump, I'm not playing this game until this bug is fixed. It has been a known issue for like 2 years now.

Hey, can you please share your save file so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

As the information asked was not provided within 2 weeks, i will mark the thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

As the information asked was not provided within 2 weeks, i will mark the thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
Bro this has been a persistent issue for years, what information do you need? Literally every child born in-game will be clones with their same-gender sibling. I guess I'll just assume this will never be fixed.

The issue is not solved.

(I so much wanted to all caps that...)

It has happened in every single game for years, for everyone. There is no way that even a cursory attempt by your team will fail to reproduce this. Beyond that various members of Taleworlds are already well aware of, and have acknowledged, the issue.

If you had taken the time for a rudimentary search you would have found a recent save displaying the issue already in your system, not that you need it. See here:

I am a little confused why this is marked resolve because the OP didn't post a save. All auto generated nobles are clones of existing nobles in every version of this game. If a save is necessary I wonder if you actually QA the game. I honestly thought the fog of war feature was to hide the fact that when generating nobles the game just clones existing ones.

They are clones i have played many campaigns and personally love the clan system and try to grow a family with it. So i seen the clones. TW play your own game and you will see. It wouldn't take long to test . add a stack of food sit in a town and let the game run. then come back a check when the kids grow up. Clones

The bug related with the clone npc children is under investigation. What is resolved in this context is the issue ticket, which we have for all bug reports. If we don't receive the information we asked we mark the bug reports as resolved. Which is the standard procedure we follow since the first EA release. The issue in this example is that there was a communication mishap. I linked the related tickets and updating this post as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

As in the picture above all the children Morgana ,Iona, Una . Are all the same they look the same have the same hair cut and even have a matching scar.

Back
Top Bottom