Cleric Characters: What can they do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, I just figured out that I could be a mage and cleric at the same time. I've been operating under the belief that you picked your class at the beginning and were stuck with it for the duration.

Wind Cleric..

Ooooo.. so im guessing you're adding like sub-class's to a few class's or something along those lines, some kind of specialization or something.

Am hoping the Dark Cleric that was mentioned ages ago is somehow involved.
At-least then you can rationalize why the Cleric gets the spell terrorize and the Necro doesn't.

God damn i want this update to come out now.

I'm playing a barbarian mage cleric fighter.

I get the damage bonus for the barbarian (never really noticed it helping out though but sometimes things are too hectic to look), the awesome killing power of a mage, and a little healing ability (3 times) in case things get rough.

I'm wearing a coat of plate and I don't notice any difference in my magic ability. I'm wondering if that really is working like they said it should.

There is no doubt clerics are powerful (as my necromancer king can testify!), but for levelling power you can't beat the mage. I am not sure how much damage my fireball does, but the AOE spells gets me a lot of XP and my highest level characters are always mages of some sort, simply because magic enables you to kill more foes at a time.
Although at the higher levels and in bigger battles, I've found that my power is better used for things like Chaos, Slow and Haste, as they make a huge difference! The support-style mage is nothing to be scoffed at, however tempting it is to rain fire on your enemies.  :smile: As Morrowind Mod Man said, Haste works wonders.

Back
Top Bottom