Cleric Bayard - unfair admin

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. I got banned today, before a second. He said I randoming. How? I tried to enslave person, he ran, I killed, got reported for randoming. Its first thing. Second. After I killed this slave, Isaiah attacked me, Prizrak, my friend, killed him. He come back, was crying RANDOMER and killed Prizrak. I attacked him and Bayard banned me.

Before, I really broke NLR, came back after fight, Isaiah did it too. Who got kicked? Me. This admin is really bad.

The specific instance you were TEMP banned for was when i typed AFK in admin announcement and you started a randoming spree.

There's a thread for this.  Your complaint will not even be considered until you post in the correct thread, following the thread's directions as to how you post a complaint.  Thanks.

Cleric_Bayard_Of_Gotland said:
The specific instance you were TEMP banned for was when i typed AFK in admin announcement and you started a randoming spree.

Who I random? Mats reported me, because this guy is weird, and he think enslave is illegal. And whow do you know it was randoming?

Aren't you the guy that was using OOC Lures ((//come with me, I need to log out and I want you to grab my stuff)) to lure people away from others so you can enslave them?

Apoca said:
Aren't you the guy that was using OOC Lures ((//come with me, I need to log out and I want you to grab my stuff)) to lure people away from others so you can enslave them?

Yay, It's me. But it isn't thread to my old mistakes. I said you sorry, Emma warned me. It's enough.

Yes, I gave him a good spanking for that.  :smile:

Gerard overall, At first you seemed like a good roleplayer and a fun guy...
But more and more your on the edge of clearly breaking rules and bad roleplay.

I think this temp ban can be considered as a good warning. Revise your roleplay, especially your willingness to grab the sword.
Most problems and conflicts within the game can be solved without grabbing a sword and generally there is already so much killing going on its better to show a good example.

Also your roleplay itself, getting new spawned peasants into slavery is pissing off a lot of folks not only the ones getting into this slavery thing, and your willingness to kill them when they they try to resist in any way by roleplay or whatever. Plus the constant problems around you, people see you slaving people and tend to just take your life, or got slaved before and backstab you which ends up in you raging about a random and me having to investigate for the 27328 time.

I don't want to offend you but I just wanted to suggest to maybe change your roleplay because I don't think its adding towards a better roleplaying experiance on the server.

Emma.

You were perma banned for MULTIPLE accounts of OOC flaming.

Link to screen

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043248731/screenshot/558660546169053192

Sure. And you will keep ignoring Isaiah randoming and breaking rules? He fixing every problems with sword, he killed me while I was talking to you. You won't ban him because he is your friend, or someone like that?

If u will keep banning good RPers like me or Prizrak, server will be visiting by people of the sort Isaiah.

The perma was for a night of issues.  Now he can appeal it and I won't contest, however, I already temped him once for the same issues.  Also, I don't protect Isaiah by any means.  Isaiah did shoot him while I was adminning and I told Isaiah to reimburse.  It wasn't until when Gerard started insulting him again that I perma'd.  So, put your complaint in the proper thread, appeal, and hopefully come back.  But when you do, do not insult other players, don't bait them into fighting you.

Cleric_Bayard_Of_Gotland said:
The perma was for a night of issues.  Now he can appeal it and I won't contest, however, I already temped him once for the same issues.  Also, I don't protect Isaiah by any means.  Isaiah did shoot him while I was adminning and I told Isaiah to reimburse.  It wasn't until when Gerard started insulting him again that I perma'd.  So, put your complaint in the proper thread, appeal, and hopefully come back.  But when you do, do not insult other players, don't bait them into fighting you.

I said true about him.

NA shoud stop making "roleplayer of the week" admin
for Goodsmurf, he realy is an good admin.
But we all know there have already have been much issues abount bayard.

altought its not me who says what NA must do
and i have nothing against bayard attoll i exculy like him.

Dovakinn

Any player given public attention will receive disproportionate public scrutiny. The only "issues" I've seen about Bayard have come from players that have proven to be deserving of bans, and proved it again after the fact in new and exciting ways.

Bayard's a nice guy that put forth immense effort to organize the whole server into RPing. As I see it, being an admin only facilitated such endeavors.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong, but here's something you might want to do

1. Rob them in a RP way

2. If they resist threaten to enslave them

3. If they resist that, place chains on there wrists so they can't run

4. If they resist that (Its improper RP)

He was far from being banned unfairly. In fact, that reason given for the perma-ban as he said was after a whole night of nonsense, nlr-breaking, meta-gaming and randoming. He kept saying "HALT" and then shooting someone's horse in the face then crying to admins when said person gets back up and beats the living hell out of him for doing so as just one of many incidents that led to him and Pigman's outlaw buddy-team getting killed on multiple accounts every five minutes.

Also, there are many "issues" put forward by people who have been banned "unjustly". I hate to use Biggles as an example but...22 threads in a week about his bans slandering admins with multiple serial key accounts on the forums...I reveled in every second of his lamentation. Then again, being a sociopath has its bonuses.

Don't get your fricken panties in a bunch just because somebody called you out for your blatant rule breaking and "role playing" if you can call it that...all that Cleric is guilty of is actually caring about the enjoyment of other players who follow the rules and pwning noobs who can't seem to read forums on correct behavior in PW4 but can somehow use a keyboard to punch out what seems to be an argument against his justice on the same forums.
If you have enough time and energy to put into making this thread, maybe you should redirect it into your role play because you have been found in want, LEARN TO PLAY NOOB

Back
Top Bottom