Resolved Clean CTD when opening 'Shields and Ranged' section of trade tab, in Poros

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: Accessing the Shields and ranged subsection trade tab in Poros right at start of game causes CTD with no error dialog boxes or anything, immediately exits to desktop. Rest of the trade interface is fine, even the 'All' subsection (provided I don't scroll down to where the shields and ranged section is). It doesn't happen when I select the shields section in my inventory alone, but the crash will happen if opening that tab with cheat mode enabled, so I'm guessing there are specific items to blame, and they just happen to be in the Poros market. Mods used didn't code in any items in shields and ranged, just typical utility like harmony and butterlib. I had a troop mod introduce new items for said troops to use (cloned vanilla armour - only stats, name and ids were changed) but crash persists on save even after vanilla reload.
How to Reproduce: Entering trade tab of towns and clicked shields and ranged section, maybe.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Added attribute points to hero, is all, disabled cheat mode immediately after doing so.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Super 6GB
GPU Driver Version: Game ready driver ver. 471.41
CPU: Intel(R) Core i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, quadcore
RAM: 16GB total (2x8GB)
Motherboard: Asus Z87-K
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Game is installed on HDD, main OS is on seperate SSD.

Identified the culprit is linked to bannerpaste and custom banners. My banner has two icon layers, found post with issue with bannerpaste, deleted a layer of the banner (using bannerpaste) and crash dissappeared.

Back
Top Bottom