Antiquity OSP 3D Art Classical Italian/Roman items - Read Last Post!

Which Armors shall Gothic Work on?

• Double belt Roman Hamata(Post Marian Reforms/Augustan Era)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Square Italian Breastplate?

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Pectoral Italian Breastplate?

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Gallic Hamata?

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

yup newest warband, steam copy.
In detail what i do: I put the brf file in the mods resource folder, the texture files in the texture folder, then i add the line load_mod_resource = brf name to the module file.
Then i open up morghs, create a new item by copying an allready existing one, uppdates the mesh name and add the item to some troop. Ive done this hundreds of times without any problems so maybe this requires a different approach than the normal one ive used before. Because i can see the armor itself just perfectly the error lies with me not getting the corresponding body to tag along. I can give the unit some gloves and boots and they will show but wherever the body should be showing (like upper arms) there will be nothing at all.
For all i know there may just be something i need to click on in morghs to get it to show but ive tried the options i can see without any luck.

Malanthor said:
I appreciate it. :smile:
I would really like to get these fine items into my game/personal mod.
:smile:. Well, the reason it's taking so long is that I don't have internet at home and I have school. If I had internet, I would be able to test everything in an hour at the most.

I am thinking about  a mod about Caesar‘s gallic war,
your pack is great,so I want to use some gallic stuff,
you know,there are many stuff about rome,but a little about gallic

in fact,I have 5 factions
rome
3 gallic faction : celtica,aquitania and belgica
germania

nice job:)

Yifeng_konjac said:
I am thinking about  a mod about Caesar‘s gallic war,
your pack is great,so I want to use some gallic stuff,
you know,there are many stuff about rome,but a little about gallic

in fact,I have 5 factions
rome
3 gallic faction : celtica,aquitania and belgica
germania

nice job:)
Thanks. I might update a few stuff with my newer models. Dunno yet.

Ok, development in the OSP for Warband as far as I know it is over due to Rome at War and just general inactivity. If you wish to pm to do requests I will see if I can help you and you can share them if you want(Provided I actually complete the request).

Back
Top Bottom