Classic mode for bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

soul_jak

Sergeant at Arms
Class system needs time to cook, It gave me salmonella...

Classic mode would be all warband modes with warband equipment system.

Maybe move equipment system to tdm and siege

Class system works perfect for any mode with bots under ur command or the big esports I will win (trust)

But maybe add a classic skirm mode for us good boys who have not been muted or banned? (Can I get a good boy badge plz)

Just repeat after me:
Classic
Classic
Warband
Classic
Warlord
Classic bannerband

Sounds nice yeah?
I’m never wrong
Ty join me youtube: no link provided

I think the reason why they went with the current class system is to prevent players from hoarding a crapton of money to buy the absolute best weapons and armor to become a nigh-unkillable death machine and also to have free units be more or less an economic option for late joiners rather than actually be bad... Unless you're Sturgia of course.

I think the reason why they went with the current class system is to prevent players from hoarding a crapton of money to buy the absolute best weapons and armor to become a nigh-unkillable death machine
That never happens.

You either save up money to in the end buy armor and be aimed at by all archers

Or you save up money to be instant couched by cav.

Warband didn't offer OP loot when you saved for it, the armor and weapons are better yes. But most people can buy the best weapon of their unit by simply going naked.

I think the reason why they went with the current class system is to prevent players from hoarding a crapton of money to buy the absolute best weapons and armor to become a nigh-unkillable death machine and also to have free units be more or less an economic option for late joiners rather than actually be bad... Unless you're Sturgia of course.
No. The designer just doesn't understand their game at all.
Evidence: They let lighter classes have 2h, the heavier classes have shields. No matter the class system is a good idea or not, the design itself is still a mess.

Oh man this is madness. You guys still into "classess vs eq selection" debate long after TW themselves admitted mp in bannerlord is not worth it cuz they made enough from sp. Rip your sanities.

Back
Top Bottom