Users who are viewing this thread

Hello and Ahoi!

I'm currently just getting into Bannerlord and enjoying the game for the most part; I've been playing multiplayer exclusively as I want to wait for the full release for the Singleplayer Experience.

Let me start by saying
I love Warband. I've spent over at least 1k hours, if not more in multiplayer from the 4k hour,s I have in total.

But from my experience with the game from the beta and until now, there has been one thing that concerned me, the class system.
Coming from Warband, I expected things to be different. I knew they would change things and that it is still likely to change, but I thought I would make a proposal that would both accommodate new players and veterans of Warband.

So as of Early Game:
When a player enters multiplayer, you keep the system the way it is
this will allow new players to play several classes and try out things.
adding in newer weapons for classes as players grow in Levels.

As of Level X :
when players reach a certain level where they will most likely have tried most if not all of the classes for most of the factions
introduce a system more between the current one and Warbands, most likely not based on the economy or the customization as you have mentioned your problem with not identifying classes
This will allow skilled players to customize the classes to how they like to play
and newer players to try out new things or go back to their familiar classes they know and are probably better at.

Thank you and I'd love to hear what you think!

Back
Top Bottom