Class system poll

Which system was better?

• Warband

Votes: 108 76.1%
  • Bannerlord

Votes: 34 23.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Not going to vote, because while strictly speaking I believe the Warband system to be better than the Bannerlord system in its present state, I do want to see the Bannerlord system improved.

I wouldn't mind a class system if each rank or role within the system had a lot of customisation to armour and equipment but still retained the overall appearance of that class. This is not difficult to do.

I actually somewhat prefer Bannerlord's, having played more of it recently. I think it can get a _lot_ better, but the class system is a much better basis for going forward in my opinion. It offers a much easier way of even customizing it to your own liking if you still don't like it.

I wouldn't mind a class system if each rank or role within the system had a lot of customisation to armour and equipment but still retained the overall appearance of that class. This is not difficult to do.

That is what I suggested to improve the class system having a mix of warband in it where you can choose your equipement for each class instead of perks. But still I prefer warband's system.

I think the devs should make everybody happy by creating two systems which server hosts can choose from. Making equipment choosing 'toggleable' if that makes sense.

There is no point, discussing with some devs and players who have also discussed with devs they have made it clear they will not change it. Which means we're gonna see the same problem as Warband had where the playerbase splits between cRPG, Mercenaries etc. and Native. And Native will die off quickly.

If they add another class as custom class and let us save our classes as perks in order to have more than one class without making the section too crowded, that would be great.

Warband. I despise how I'm forced to play classes I don't enjoy just because I didn't get enough selfish kills the previous life. If I want to be a 1 handed sword and shield who wants to protect the siege equipment or my archers, or charge the breach with a 2 handed sword like a maniac then let me.

Back
Top Bottom