BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Class Restriction Discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to make it short, I'd argue that:
-a horsearcher should count as both one cavalry AND one archer, because it effectively is.
-cavalry and archer limits should be upped to 3, as especially cav is far less powerfull right now than ever.*
-no limits are not a sensible option as high numbers of either class are very frustrating to play against, even though a somewhat coordinated team should be able to beat either.
-a limit to twohanded infantry classes should be introduced as long as they are as strong as right now.**

*I doubt that you'd see many clans playing 3 cavalry to be honest, 3 archers might be an option but that too seems unlikely. Having the option to would be nice though.

**I'm aware that vlandia has a disadvantage here because it takes away their light infantry class and sergeant can only spawn once in first round due to being 160 gold. I don't think trying to engineer a rule around it (e.g. "only two players per team may use a twohanded weapon at the same time") would be a good alternative as it would just cause more confusion

I second this.

Dont have time to read all of this but if someone already suggested it. Id say banning menavlion weapon doesnt sound bad at all, that weapon makes absolutely no sense with its crush through.

At the start i read someone suggested class limit of cav and archer to 3 saying that cav is not so good now, i dont agree with that and hope you wont change the class limit, and im saying this as a mostly cav person.

Crush-through is getting nerfed in the next patch, @NIN3 said something along the lines that it will be near impossible to crush-through with normal 2 handers at this point. On another note cavalry is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom