MP Class limits please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I second what Charlini said. Class limits are unnecessary and forcing players to rush for their favourite class is a poor solution, imo. Depends what gamemode you're talking about, but by the OP I assume it's TDM, in which case improving combat mechanics as well as having smarter spawns placement would already go a long way. On top of that they could balance class costs exclusively for TDM, as well as for instance make it harder to gain gold as the heaviest cav/ranged classes to make it more difficult to spawn multiple times in a row with them if it becomes necessary.

How about fixing combat and balancing classes instead?
Balancing classes would help BUT it's gonna do bugger all when like 50% of the full 120 person server is playing cavalry. You can't even take two steps near the objective without either getting knocked over, couch lanced or getting knocked out of the way by a friendly cav. And on top of it all, you can't even swing your weapon without bouncing on a cav running past, it makes playing the objective impossible.
I see people complain about it all the time in the siege servers I play on. There is simply too much of that one class running around at once.

Back
Top Bottom