Clans steal garrison and prisoners <- please no longer!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

wideeyenow01

Recruit
So happy was I in getting a castle of my own, thinking of mass piling my catch, until I figured what prisoners I wanted to pick from the lot to hire on...

Having over limit troops from protecting my castle in the fields before it, filling my garrison, so that soon it will be a force to reckon...

NOPE!!!!!!!! All the D**k heads who vote against me, and dislike me, who have lower influence, come a'runnin... Enter my castle (which is pure BS because you can't enter theirs) and just gobble everything up... prisoners, garrisoned troops, I even think one of them stole my chair...

This is just plain stupid, same as your own clan not being able to follow you in a Army without being like the rest of the AI who constantly leave and join random factions... What's the point?? Why does this logic exist?? Who is the guy who decided this, and Where does he live?? When is it going to be fixed??

*Having a clan should mean more than just making more AI to run around and be stupid. You are working your way to be King, and you don't go to the nearest peasant licking a window and ask him to help you... No, you ask people to follow you, your brethren, those who when you call answer or face the axe... Banner men had this duty, why don't mine? And being part of a faction should resume mutual respect, my troops and prisoners should be mine, they are mine by right...!

--> Other than those 2 things that seriously need fixed, GAME IS AWESOME! Keep up the good work, just fix performance for lesser PC's so you can prepare console launch as well. I can't stop playing (well until it slows down after 2hrs of play), I don't even think I've pooped yet since downloading BANNERLORD!

Once more unto the breach!!

are you serious, u telling me i spent half a day grinding top tier troops for my garrison, and the AI can just march in and help themselves to it????
CAN SOME ONE CONFIRM THIS???

are you serious, u telling me i spent half a day grinding top tier troops for my garrison, and the AI can just march in and help themselves to it????
CAN SOME ONE CONFIRM THIS???
I am in a faction, cannot confirm about your own kingdom though, haven't got that far yet

I am in much the same boat, haven't seen it.

I also haven't seen any of my 'clansmen' defecting, at least not any companions I've recruited from the field.

I have seen the AI -add- people to garrisons for the AI, but I've never seen an clan companion party enter a settlement on it's own, which would be nice so they can unload their prisoners and maybe help with staffing our newly acquired territory. >.<;;

I think the problem was my faction only had 2 villages left, and all the AI scrambling for troops can somehow grab them out. Had like 8 lords constantly running in and out of it... I guess none of you chose to help the losing side on a snowball campaign, lol

I executed all but 3 enemy lords, and the king made an army and came after me. Everytime he greeted me, the game crashed... So I was unfortunately unable to finish my first playthrough :sad: That map is gone now, but I would've loved to see the whole map change my color when I cut the kings head off :,(

Back
Top Bottom