Clans recruit their current faction`s troops.

Users who are viewing this thread

I think they already do this - NPC’s recruit troops just like the player, so I’ve noticed for example that even the Ghilman will recruit Sturgian troops if they are being paid by the Sturgians and are nearby Sturgian villages that they can recruit from

They just recruit what's in the pool of the town and city they get it from, but the base culture, so if it's a battanian town, you get battanian recruits, sturgian town, sturgian recruits. Right now there is no way of changing the culture, so if you're deep in sturgian territory, and you need to resupply your numbers, you gotta take the sturgian recruits if you don't want to waste the time going back to whatever home base you have

They just recruit what's in the pool of the town and city they get it from, but the base culture, so if it's a battanian town, you get battanian recruits, sturgian town, sturgian recruits. Right now there is no way of changing the culture, so if you're deep in sturgian territory, and you need to resupply your numbers, you gotta take the sturgian recruits if you don't want to waste the time going back to whatever home base you have
Hm, it makes sens. So, it´s all about culture. I don´t know guys, I just prefer to see sturgian troops in all sturgia clans, aserai troops in all aserai clans and etc. It would be more, I don't know, organized? More... realistic? Do you remember what happened in Warband? Lords constantly changing factions and, as a consequence, each faction has had a lot of troops from other factions, more than their own troops...

Hm, it makes sens. So, it´s all about culture. I don´t know guys, I just prefer to see sturgian troops in all sturgia clans, aserai troops in all aserai clans and etc. It would be more, I don't know, organized? More... realistic? Do you remember what happened in Warband? Lords constantly changing factions and, as a consequence, each faction has had a lot of troops from other factions, more than their own troops...

I agree. The colors on clothing help some but there's still these completely mixed up armies by mid game in Bannerlord as well.

Back
Top Bottom