Clans leaving Kingdom too easily?

Users who are viewing this thread

Am I the only one who cant seem to hold on to any clan for longer than a few days?

I had a clan join me with over 50 relations. I gave them tonnes of influence by supporting them and even gave them a city to manage and they just left after a few days.
Is there any way to change this?
Seems like owning your own kingdom is pointless as all the clans leave anyway.

If this is something I'm doing wrong then please let me know. I would appreciate some advice

same problem here. im playing the on the beta patch 1.2.0, still happening with most clans. i do have 1 clan that stays tho...

Still happening in 1.4. Every few game-days, a clan with whom I have positive relations leaves my kingdom. I have been trying to spread the wealth with regards to fiefs, but even clans with 2-3 fiefs (and 50+ relations) leave over and over.

Am I the only one who cant seem to hold on to any clan for longer than a few days?

I had a clan join me with over 50 relations. I gave them tonnes of influence by supporting them and even gave them a city to manage and they just left after a few days.
Is there any way to change this?
Seems like owning your own kingdom is pointless as all the clans leave anyway.

If this is something I'm doing wrong then please let me know. I would appreciate some advice
How much did you pay them to join you ?

Yea I've been waiting to replay till Diplomacy is better designed, can't do alliances yet and Positive Relations do almost nothing. There was a mod to fix it, but don't think it's working anymore.

I have a theory, and I’m looking to get feedback accordingly. I think it might be that conventional minor clans are the ones that are leaving frequently no matter what the fief and relation situation. That is to say, if a clan starts the game belonging to a major kingdom but then joins you, that clan seems much stickier than the Lake Rats or the Forest People, etc.

When we have plans leaving us despite high relations and good settlement distribution, what is the profile of that faithless clan?

Back
Top Bottom