SP - General Clans, Customization and Duel Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Hairy Yahoo

On probation
Hello,

I'm a veteran warband player with more than 2,5k hours in the game. I have 3 main concerns regarding multiplayer aspect of the game (1.0.4) .

First, lack of duel server. Because of that I find it hard to test and understand stun times of hits, effectiveness of footwork and outspamming ability, hence it's hard to compare with warband.

Second, we have a clan based gameplay in singelplayer,why don't we have the same window in multiplayer window?
Imagine this, we have the same clan UI from singleplayer, you can invite more people depending on your clan exp (which can be accumulated xp of your total members), the more clan exp you have, the more customization options unlock to your clan banner. We need this clan banner feature by the way, it's too hard to find your clanmates/friends in online map, in warband we had this option, we had banners tied to our multiplayer characters so all clanmates could equip the same banner to identify themselves in the map.

Thirdly customization, I know the game development has started in 2012, but you released this in 2020, why don't we have some nice to haves of current gen games? Take mordhau for example, we can have some different armors etc for our characters I think? We already have "Armory" section, so make multiplayer xp mean something and add customization options tied to your mp profile progression please.

Back
Top Bottom