Twilight of Chivalry

Twilight of Chivalry is an ambitious Multiplayer mod project for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Built by veteran Multiplayer developers and players, Twilight of Chivalry aims to be the ultimate medieval Multiplayer experience.

Quick Overview

Category
Modding
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Clans & Banner Submissions

Users who are viewing this thread

Marko͘

Section Moderator
Use this topic to reserve a clan name, and submit your clan banner for @Dekkers to implement in-game. Additionally, clans with reserved names will have the right to use them once an online clan system is active.

Name guidelines:
  • Clan names cannot include or be identical to faction names(e.g. Kingdom of France) or use names of renowned clans from other modules unless it's the same group.
  • No derogatory of offensive content.
Banner guidelines:
Only submit if you have at least 5-10 active members in your clan.
  • Resolution: 140x342.
  • No derogatory or offensive imagery.
  • While ahistorical banners aren't banned, try to be reasonable and it might be approved ?
  • No banners from copyrighted intellectual property(Game of Thrones, LOTR and others).
  • No text on the banners.
  • There shouldn't be more than 4 colours, keep it simple.
  • Any symbols should occupy the center area of the banner as it's the only place visible on shields.
  • We reserve the right to reject banners and offer clans remade versions for the sake of visual consistency and quality in the mod.
Alternatively, if you have an idea for a banner for your clan feel free to suggest those too with appropriate imagery and explanations.

Code:
[b]Clan name:[/b]-
[b]Banner:[/b]-
[b]Region:[/b]EU/NA/Other

Last edited:
Clan name:- Jómsborg / Jómsvíkingar
Banner:-
5uaeCuJ.png

Region:EU (International)

Posting a request from Dunlar. The banner should be remade to fit the standards, below is all the imagery you'll need.

Clan name: Duchy of Dunlar
Banner:
round_shield.png

Shield_1.png

Hawk.png

Dunlar_Banner.png
Region: EU/NA/Other

I wasn't quite sure what to do with the 'wood' colour inbetween the red stripes and on the bottom left, so for the sake of design I made it white as I think a neutral colour looks best. In addition, I replaced the bird as the image provided above is not transparent and therefor I couldn't get it sharp. The bird I found instead looks very simular, so I hope it will suffice.

nTSfpFE.png

I would attempt the Jomsborg banner aswell but I am yet to receive the symbol.

Clan name:- Cintra

Banner: X

(if needed) X

Region:EU

I am afraid that I can't add that
  • No banners from copyrighted intellectual property(Game of Thrones, LOTR and others).
Cintra is from the Witcher and therefor copyrighted intellectual property as far as I am aware.

E: We've decided to make an exception here because the design fits in very well with the historically accurate banners we're adding

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom