Clan Warriors and staring a war party

Users who are viewing this thread

BoldMistar

Recruit
Hello I love this game, been playing for far to long and it has exceeded my expectation. Very beautiful game well done guys and worth the wait!

So I've been trying to capture a Major Settlement, I am up to the part in the game when you assemble the Banner. Now I have 2 choices give the banner to a worthy King/Queen or own an Imperial Property. It's very easy giving it to the King or Queen (I've played that game), But I don't want to play the game like that. I want to be The Ruler!

I have bought Shops and Caravans, I have captured 1 Castle. Also I have Clan member making their own Armies.

But with my own Clan I cannot seem to make a 'War Party' even though I have 150 troops and 2 of my Clan members have around 80 troops. This seems like enough to take a major Settlement. There is no 'Call to War' button for your own Clan, It's a little frustrating having the power of 330 troops but only being able to use half.

So I start to make a siege on a major Settlement and then lose to a war party that has 350 troops.

Also now that I have the banner why can't I rally other people to it? (non clan members)
I've been trying for a while to get around this problem, Maybe I just need to figure it out by playing more.

Thanks TaleWorlds for this amazing game!!

Back
Top Bottom