Clan Warrior

Callum

Community Manager
Best answers

Please leave all feedback relating to the Battania Clan Warrior in this thread.

Mabons

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Give this class back it's default small shield and a perk for the large shield. That was absolutely unnecessary to nerf it in this way.

flavberg

Knight
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Best answers
The axe perk is definitely not worth picking as you can get some improved armor and reach the Wildling armor rating. The shield being a perk is all right for light infantry. I'd give it a spear by default, though, if the small shield is to be kept as a perk. It needs anti-cav as the class is usually selected in the player's second life of a round and gets stomped down by remaining enemy cavalry with ease (bumping also does around ~20 damage on this unit with improved armor).

Maximus Cathode

Recruit
Best answers
In Captains Mode, a two-handed weapon would be a good addition to the Clan Warrior. Something similar to the two-handed ax like Sturgian Warriors carry would do fine. I'm sure you are all very aware but Battania's over all damage dealing potential is considerably lower than the other factions in Captains Mode.

Caps

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
A two-handed weapon would be a good addition to the Clan Warrior. Something similar to the two-handed ax like Sturgian Warriors carry would do fine. I'm sure you are all very aware but Battania's over all damage dealing potential is considerably lower than the other factions.
which gamemode are we talking about? They got a 110 savage that already fills the 2h role.

Caps

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Captains Mode. Thanks for that. I'll update my reply.
why dont you think the savage can do damage? The clan warrior might just need a bigger unit size aswell? Making them into trash light unit mob thats weak against archers due to their small shield and cav. But they are capeable of taking out mace infantry for example.

Maximus Cathode

Recruit
Best answers
I'm not talking about the Savage, I am talking about the Clan Warrior.

It is beneficial to have different two-handed units. Such as Sturgian warriors with 2h ax and Berzerkers. Or Vlandian Peasants w/ billhooks and Volgiers.

Yukmouth++

Veteran
Best answers
Love this class. Out of all the 1st classes, it is my favorite. Throwing weapons all need a nerf, but i would make an exception with the throwing spear. The fact we need to give up shield in order to throw a powerful spear makes this class interesting, along with its movement speed. Do not change it please.

Best answers
I don’t know why anyone thought this class needed a nerf. The targe this thing gets now instead of the round shield is comically small.

KSHMR

Regular
Best answers
Well this class is only OP if you take that mace weapon. The whole point is that speed differences between similar weapons are insane. Compare vlandia mace with Empire mace... Empire loses 100% of time no kidding its just tooo slow.. kind of funny because the weapon looks the same