Clan war/diplomacy issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, so here's the deal. I started messing with the Jawwal, one of the desert clans. I thought this would be a good idea, an easy way to get some quick cash for investing in shops and stuff for future ****, yada yada, you know. I thought nobody, except maybe the Aserai, should have a tight alliance with them so messing with them shouldn't give me too many diplomacy problems down the line.

Now, things didn't really go as planned. Why? Because it seems like I am now unable to swear alliance with any kingdom that is not at war with the Jawwal. Weird, I thought.. It would make a lot more sense if I was prevented from swearing alliance to a kingdom who was allied with the Jawwal, but it seems I can only team up with the ones who actually are at war with them. This put me in a strange position where I was only able to team up with the Aserai, who were at war with them - this was the opposite of what I intended from the beginning.

So yeah, I teamed up with the Aserai and I started executing the Jawwal. One by one.

Now they are all dead and I thought, yes! Now that they are eliminated I can swear alliance to anyone - but NO! I still cannot team up with anyone who is not at war with the Jawwal, and that is still only the Aserai. So you see my problem, because of the diplomacy settings of the game I am prevented for all future from swearing alliance to anyone but the Aserai.

So my question is the following: Is there anything I can do to solve my problem? Maybe there is a command I can run to change my diplomacy setting with the Jawwal into neutral, thus allowing me to swear alliance to some other kingdom?

I also have the same problem except I haven't attacked anyone except for bandits so I have no idea why one of the factions declared war on me. Their demands for peace are absolutely insane so I'm not sure I'll ever be able to join a faction I actually want to now.

Back
Top Bottom