Clan Tabard?

Users who are viewing this thread

So i have been playing A LOT of WoW the past 13 years. One thought i got from playing WoW is guild tabards. So let me explain, in WoW you can make a guild (similar to a clan), where you can customize your own guild tabard and this tabard will be available to every guild member. What if this was implemented in Bannerlord aswell? You create your clan, customize your tabard style with different shapes, logos and colors. So it is kinda like banners but tabard is of course wearable. I am not quite sure how it should be implemented around the class system but an on/off option would be good, so that players that don't like the design or just don't wanna to use it can take it off.

So i have been playing A LOT of WoW the past 13 years. One thought i got from playing WoW is guild tabards. So let me explain, in WoW you can make a guild (similar to a clan), where you can customize your own guild tabard and this tabard will be available to every guild member. What if this was implemented in Bannerlord aswell? You create your clan, customize your tabard style with different shapes, logos and colors. So it is kinda like banners but tabard is of course wearable. I am not quite sure how it should be implemented around the class system but an on/off option would be good, so that players that don't like the design or just don't wanna to use it can take it off.
Imagine if everyone could customize their banner individually, and display the banner on their shield (or above their heads)! Would be amazing level of customization. Its futuristic stuff though maybe we will get it in 2010!

Imagine if everyone could customize their banner individually, and display the banner on their shield (or above their heads)! Would be amazing level of customization. Its futuristic stuff though maybe we will get it in 2010!
Yes, i think it was a game that actually did that. I think it was called Warband, not sure though. But the tech back then was highly advanced and i am not sure if that's possible anymore.

SO ... we have a game that is heavyli based around banners and importance of your clan YET we can wear our emblems with pride only in Warband... Technology back then must be very advanced that code that takes so little effort to implement is not still there :party: (but of course it's present in SP).

And yeah.. it would be amazing like it was in Warband :roll:

Ah I forgot, there was a game where you'd get a bunch of shapes and you could create your own but I forgot what game it was... I remember seing some insanely cool banners made with that.

Ah I forgot, there was a game where you'd get a bunch of shapes and you could create your own but I forgot what game it was... I remember seing some insanely cool banners made with that.
for honor probably? they just get a few basic shapes that they can rotate and color
Q9y9zvk9WcSgyGRRQk7MG7.jpg

you can customize your face which sometimes hiding behind a helmet.
you can't customize your tabard.
you can only choose one picture for your clan's banner.
this game called banner lord.

Guys it would break the great color scheme that is way more important than any customization, don't you see that a new player won't instantly see which faction is which it's too hard to look at the equipment, you'd need mindboggling logic skills for that. Easiest is always best, same way as choosing equipment is too hard to wrap you mind around, gaming is for laying back and turning your brain off, hit zones as well.. it's just too many factors, only Stephen Hawkins would have understood that much at once..

Guys it would break the great color scheme that is way more important than any customization, don't you see that a new player won't instantly see which faction is which it's too hard to look at the equipment, you'd need mindboggling logic skills for that. Easiest is always best, same way as choosing equipment is too hard to wrap you mind around, gaming is for laying back and turning your brain off, hit zones as well.. it's just too many factors, only Stephen Hawkins would have understood that much at once..
Yes this is entirely impossible. I mean the emblems over your teammates is way too hard to see, so we need additional colors to make sure we hit the right target 100%. Oh well, i guess this was just a dream anyways but we will see if this dream comes reality or not, probably the last one.

you can customize your face which sometimes hiding behind a helmet.
you can't customize your tabard.
you can only choose one picture for your clan's banner.
this game called banner lord.
Hopefully they will release an expansion called ''Tabardlord'', where we can customize our tabards. You want PINK tabard with a rabbit on it? YOU GOT IT! You want a green tabard with a tree in it? YOU GOT IT! The expansion should be priced relatively high, i would say 50€ is a reasonable price for such good content.

thats why the units have different colors (team colors), doesnt matter what they wear otherwise you gotta remove mirror matches as well.

thats why the units have different colors (team colors), doesnt matter what they wear otherwise you gotta remove mirror matches as well.
Team color doesn't really matter when you have huge emblems over your teammates. Unless it's a mirror but then you only need different color on objectives and so on, not your clothes.

Back
Top Bottom